Previous Army Qualification Certificates

Hi all,

Sorry first time on this site and i have literally no idea where to post this question.
Anyway, I've been accepted onto a degree and they have asked for my certificates and want my army ones as well to show experience.

I left the army in 2008 and as far as i was aware my certificates were sent to my parents, I've asked my mother this week and she said shes never had them.

My question is how do i go about getting copies of my service record and qualification certificates etc given to me whilst in the Army?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi all,

Sorry first time on this site and i have literally no idea where to post this question.
Anyway, I've been accepted onto a degree and they have asked for my certificates and want my army ones as well to show experience.

I left the army in 2008 and as far as i was aware my certificates were sent to my parents, I've asked my mother this week and she said shes never had them.

My question is how do i go about getting copies of my service record and qualification certificates etc given to me whilst in the Army?

Thanks in advance :)
Sorry, did not see this before. Make a Subject Access Request under s7 of the Data Protection Act 98 to APC Glasgow. There is a form on the MOD website, but its not obligatory. Make it clear you are seeking all records, but in particular you want al, education and training records. There should be evidence within yout P File / EDM record and also on the Data Repository, which should have your old UNICOM records, together with your JPA record, which came into play in mid 2007. Hope this helps.

Latest Threads