• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Pretty Christmas drinks - Aldershot

Oh Yawn ! please dont come to the christmas do, have a gut feeling you're going to bore us all to death, spinning yarns with war stories galore. A few RMP might turn up too with a score to settle seeing as you're responsible for 6 of their team mates getting slotted in Majar al Kabir. Shocking behaviour you gutless wonder !
Don't worry, you won't see him as you'll be in the car with a bottle of cola and a bag of Smith's crisps while the adults enjoy a pint.
Shake'n'salt?

Oh Yawn ! please dont come to the christmas do, have a gut feeling you're going to bore us all to death, spinning yarns with war stories galore. A few RMP might turn up too with a score to settle seeing as you're responsible for 6 of their team mates getting slotted in Majar al Kabir. Shocking behaviour you gutless wonder !
Fuck me, that's some allegation.
Count me in, if only for the company.

Gutted to hear Johnny Gurkhas has closed

Look at everyone joining in on the fun, what starts as a harmless Christmas pre drinks brainstorm turns into WW3. Love it! Come fans let get Christmassy early and get the fun going. On a more important note i was gutted re Johnny Gurkhas too.

Look at everyone joining in on the fun, what starts as a harmless Christmas pre drinks brainstorm turns into WW3. Love it! Come fans let get Christmassy early and get the fun going. On a more important note i was gutted re Johnny Gurkhas too.
Why? Were you hoping to go there when on your 18th birthday?

Before any of you get too excited about drinking in the Traf just remember you have to ask me if you can first.....I'm the Daddy of that establishment....if I don't put your name on the door you ain't coming in so jog on.

Before any of you get too excited about drinking in the Traf just remember you have to ask me if you can first.....I'm the Daddy of that establishment....if I don't put your name on the door you ain't coming in so jog on.
How much for a ringside seat?

Gutted to hear Johnny Gurkhas has closed
So am I, loved the classy decor but the curries were fucking good tackle, nice shot of Gurkha rum for afters if you behaved well and they knew you.

Can't see it ran out of customers so why did it close?

Death?
Retirement?

So am I, loved the classy decor but the curries were fucking good tackle, nice shot of Gurkha rum for afters if you behaved well and they knew you.

Can't see it ran out of customers so why did it close?

Death?
Retirement?
Still there but just renamed Gurkha Raj Doot....scoff still as delicious as ever though the fishpond has been filled in now!

Make yer fuckin mind up WALTER!

First you beg me on bended knee, to come to your nose punching, erm................Christmas Party, because nobody wants to drink with a flid like you.

Then you call me very hurtful names!

Oh as for Majar El Kabir.......you've got me down for the wrong Battalion.
That's 1 Para. & I would suggest you don't repeat that in their earshot, at the nose punching, erm........ I mean Christmas party!
They can get a bit upset about being wrongly accused!

Anyway, you won't miss me on the night, because JD has just detailed me to work on the door then! xxxxx:biggrin:

So what..... you cunt.
So, only women.........and quims, start planning for Christmas in September.
Does your wife make you clear everything with her three months in advance?