• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Prettier Than Thou

I was going to nominate this site as the official ARRSE dating service but after reading their list of restrictions, I realized that pretty much all the ARRSe-types wouldn't qualify for membership/listing

www.DarwinDating.com

If you are:
a redhead, have freckles, non-symetrical faces or bodies, bald spots, hair parted in the middle, ' saggy boobs', ' weird pubic hair', bent essential anatomy [ males] or oversized essential anatomy [ female ] or are over 35 [ after 35 your looks fade and the site doesn't want you ] then you are denied eligibility for listing on the website

which kind of limits their clientele and puts them one up on BeautifulPeople.com and DreamMatches.com, if that matters...

I"m listed on www.JustADumbB*stard.com

Their claim:
Online dating for beautiful people

So why stick a picture of a complete howler on their front page? :

And I agree with Morty, I like large breasted Gwars!

Not overly impressed with some of the so called beautiful people on their pages! Although I know I would get in no problem :)