Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by chaffinch, Feb 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why is everyone bailing out of Preston?
  2. I think it's because he's engaged 8O

That Chantelle would get it :wink:

Hope this helps.
  3. chantelle is a no class meff with the most mingingest face in the world and is owned by Traci Binghm *drool* *fap*
  4. Thanks OBL

I was under the (dubious) impression it was over a particular personality - from the views expressed on this thread it just seems to be a pants unit. Hopefully someone with a bit of backbone can restore some sanity
  5. thats what i like, someone with a sense of humour!!
  6. Darwinian theory states that it is likely someone in the upper echilons will eventually possess one - we are vertebrates after all. We could be lucky and witness the event.
  7. 5 GS has got to be the worst Med Regt out there, hasnt really got much going for it. A particular personality that may have had something to do with it is posted in the near future i wont say where he is going
  8. 5 GS Med Regt. Everyone is most prob just sick of doing all the ops. They have been hammered with the Telics.1,2 and 5. I hear they are going back out on 7. The unit is full of dic*s at the moment. Manily higher up in the chain. Every med unit changes as It used to be the best med regt a few years back