• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Preston

Filbert Fox said:
chaffinch said:
Hopefully someone with a bit of backbone can restore some sanity
thats what i like, someone with a sense of humour!!
Darwinian theory states that it is likely someone in the upper echilons will eventually possess one - we are vertebrates after all. We could be lucky and witness the event.

5 GS has got to be the worst Med Regt out there, hasnt really got much going for it. A particular personality that may have had something to do with it is posted in the near future i wont say where he is going

5 GS Med Regt. Everyone is most prob just sick of doing all the ops. They have been hammered with the Telics.1,2 and 5. I hear they are going back out on 7. The unit is full of dic*s at the moment. Manily higher up in the chain. Every med unit changes as It used to be the best med regt a few years back

Latest Threads