Prestige on MW2

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Gundulph, Feb 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How many members of both Clans intend to or have Prestige/d? is it worth it?

2. I have, and I will continue to do so. It's part of the game and I seem to get through each level quicker than the last one. Although it does seem like months instead of days. :D

I'm at level 33 prestige 1 at the moment so I have my favourite perks back. Cold blooded and Ninja. :D

3. you got no choice. once you hit a certain level you prestige and lose everything. The only way to stop it is play like shit, get battered each round and earn no points

4. Sorry, but you have to chose to prestige, it's not automatic. (Xbox) There is a couple on my friends list who have sat at lvl70 for some time. I would assume they are completing all the challenges before moving on.

5. I'm with Holdfast, and am around the same level I think.

I do miss the RPGs though.

6. I'm level 66 at the moment and have yet to prestige.
    I didn't prestige on COD4 MW, but I will be this time around.
    Otherwise you're earning xp and it's not going towards anything.

7. Prestige 1 level 44, didnt try to complete challenges before so I probably wont again.
    I only tend to use a few of the rifles,smg's anyway.

Is it worth it, depends what you want from the game.
    I like getting the new titles but havent a clue how to get certain ones and dont aim for them.

8. I went for prestige on sunday, Nothing fantastic about doing it, except an extra custom class and some badges. I prestiged once on both 4 & 5 then started to try and complete all the different challenges. Looking at the amount of challenges on 6, looks like I'll still be trying to complete them by 2015 :oops:

9. I did prestiege on the ps3 BUT my stupid sytem went weird so i have to restore ALL of my system to as if it was first started up :( now im 27 !

10. And no its not worth it i think !!!

11. It's worth it for the first time just to change your icon, a way of saying I've been there and done it. I don't think I'll be doing it a second time though.

12. I would like to get to lvl 10, but, I expect COD 9 will be out by that time. :D

13. I've seen the Badge of Level 10 next to a few people 8O they must be on it 24/7! I didn't think there were any cheats on PS3 until the other day seeing someone jumping around the screen, one second right in front of you the next over the other side of the Map and then a split second later the other side of the map!

14. I'm level 54 prestige 1, wont be doing it again, I dont see the point in losing my ACR!!

15. Sorry my mistake then. Im working my way up to level 50 (yes im sh1te, but also dont get much time to play) but was going by what a mate told me about prestige