• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Pressups (ADSC)

40 Press-ups is very impressive indeed. However, many people have said to me in the past "Ah yeah I can do 40 press ups bang out quickly done no problemo, hola, yes yes easy peasy, you got beer?" etc etc. Turns out, they don't even bend their arms half length, let alone chin touching the floor and arms at 90 degrees.

Elias said:
40 Press-ups is very impressive indeed. However, many people have said to me in the past "Ah yeah I can do 40 press ups bang out quickly done no problemo, hola, yes yes easy peasy, you got beer?" etc etc. Turns out, they don't even bend their arms half length, let alone chin touching the floor and arms at 90 degrees.
True.
An acquaintance (not a mate) of mine, started gobbin' of like a cnut to me. Sayin "oh your joining the army, bet I do more pressups than you."
I took up said challenge, and it turned out he wasn't even doing full press ups, just basically vibrating on the spot.

It ended up he could do 20 in a minute. :oops:

Good effort.

I did 21. :eek:

Latest Threads