Press

Discussion in 'Campaigns' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Dec 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can we catalogue press contacts.....

My inbox is only 100 at a time and they are vanishing as soon as they come in.

2. Press contacts should be in the press topic MDN , and I'm going through my inbox now to find the press contacts generated from the last main effort, to get over to you.

3. Your ok mate......... your the press dude :D

4. And it gives me another chance to speak to the future Mrs PTP over at the Torygraph :D

Can you let me know what the script is please?

5. Yep............ when we've got one :D

At the minute we are just a shell, but am reluctant to lose the momentum and want to cash in on the 'Christmas spirit' which is clearly in the air.

Disappointed we can't get street collectors out in Brum, but at least we know the score for the New Year.

People will be getting paid early and am concscious that peoples spare cash at this time of year is sparce..... we have a week long window I feel before we go quiet.

Anyone on Prune, ie Cargo sales.... I'd like this chucked in Jetblast, there are millions in there who must have a couple quid to spare

6. You dreamer! :D

I've asked AB2006 for all of his media and blogger contacts as he has quite a collection now.

7. get him in here if he can help?

8. He said he'll help where he can, so PTP, please will you add him?

9. MDN/PTP

In case this went missing in MDN's PM's.

Birmingham Evening Mail contact:
    Emma_Cullwick@mrn.co.uk

0121 234 5411.

She's briefed, waiting and very keen.

Press/Community officer @ AVFC

Duncan.Riddle@avfc.co.uk

0121 326 1532

Again waiting for direction from us but wants to help.