Press release: Foreign Secretary: We cannot allow chemical weapons to be used with im

Discussion in 'MoD News' started by MoD_RSS, Aug 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Syria is not Lybia...let's see the result...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

3. No thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Tally ho, it'll all be over by Christmas.

• Like Like x 5
  5. No thanks, stop meddling and siding with countries that you have no cultural awareness off.

Thank you,

6. I'll make the spare room up, just in case we have to billet anyone passing through on the road to Damascus.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Howsabout he stops playing with other peoples' countries and sorts the traffic lights out in his own jolly well constituency?

8. Best dust your Osprey off boys and girls.

The idiots currently in power seem determined to get you mired in another Middle Eastern 'Adventure'.

I wonder what the Syria Medal will look like. Probably a wooden cross.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Well, Assad has called the Leader's bluff, so now what is he going to do? :? Personally I wouldn't be bothered if Obozo wanted to fly to Damascus and jap-slap Assad silly, but I won't be following him on such a fool's errand. Iraq and Afghanistan is all I can stand and I can't stand no more.

Ugly Obozo.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. And here was me thinking sports afternoons were about to make a come back....

• Like Like x 1
  11. How can hague be certain it was assad? Is this the same 'certain' as the certain that iraq had stacks of wmd,s? The guy ids a ool, and I want to see evidence not hearsay from hague. Even if assad did perpatrate the ttack, so what....its not our business. Our government shiuld be concentrating on sorting out our own country and the mess that labour left it in rather then some far away county.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Here we go again. Perhaps the big Defence Companies have been lobbying their respective Governments in the US, UK and France!

13. I'd like CDS to say to Hague, " We aren't going in we don't have the manpower thanks to your penny pinching. Send in the NHS instead, you were warned, dick"

• Like Like x 6
  14. so this is why they turned off JPA so no one can sign off, the bastards

15. Added to fact there will be a serious lack of public support for getting too involved in Syria.

Leave it to the Russians and Iranians to sort out.