Press Association: "Eight held in Red Caps Murder Probe"

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by soleil, Feb 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hopefully Iraqi law works and they get their just reward. RIP lads.
  2. This is also in CA of the forum, BUT i'm surprised as it's an 'ongoing' case ie: active, the mods have'nt locked any threads?

the relatives have been aware of this current situation for a while but unable to speak out for obvious reasons, either way lets hope the *cough* justice system gets 'this' right!
  3. Give me the opportunity and they would have had their 'just reward' the following day
  4. Shiner will be on his way soon!
  5. It is an ongoing case in a foreign country with foreign witnesses and suspects so there is no reason to lock it.

Looks like we're gonna have a hangin' :rmp:
  6. Considering the fact that the murders occurred 7 years ago, and in the immediate aftermath of the invasion, I'm surprised that the case has been successful enough to arrest people now. Nevertheless, all good news.
  7. Hangin, ah well Iran does firing squads Iraq hanging, so soon after Chemical Ali as well, progress 8O

we'll see if lessons have been learn't in Iraq after the SH hangin pictures/video went online??
  8. """"""""we'll see if lessons have been learn't in Iraq after the SH hangin pictures/video went online""""""""""

Yes so do i and i hope its in HD! Just so we get to look at the ringleading scums faces before they get to meet SH! :rmp:
  9. IMO: Firstly I'd like to re-emphasis that these killers face Justice & hang slow & painful :evil:

Secondly considering the public outcry of the SH hanging VT on the web caused I'd be surprised if it happened again but time will tell, it is down to the Iraqi Authorities,.