President Clinton in 2008?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Oct 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Still the Republicans here can take heart from one thing. Cheney hasn't got a damn thing right in years. :D

Still it's worth £50 on the nose. Wonder what the odds are?
  2. I hope not...............anyone who supports her spouse when he is a lying, cheating 'shag-anything' pr1ck purely for the power will be really scarey if that person assumes the presidency.
  3. Let's just hope it doesn't encourage Cherie to get ambitious...
  4. I think at the very least having Hillary run would make for an interesting race. However I'm not sure the US is yet ready to accept a female president.
  5. President Hillary & Empress Cherie - the new special relationship. Please nooo!
  6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I read her autobiography last year - me me me me me !! selfish cow.
  7. I was always under the impression she isn't popular enough outside of New York to be a serious contender. Could be wrong!
  8. did'nt manage to piss off the entire world check
    did'nt start a war and fail in the immediate objective so started another one check
    did'nt appear in a top gun stylee promoting mission accomplished
    managed to balance budget
    shagged a very unattractive intern with a cigar so points form the naafi bar there :D
    and still quite popular home and abroad.
    plus hilary for pres allows me to sell my bipartisarn bumper sticker RUN HILLARY RUN.
    democrats put it on the back
    republicans can put it on the front! :twisted: