President Bush's (41) new haircut.

Discussion in 'US' started by DavidBOC, Jul 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Former President Bush has my respect on this one.

The small boy of a member of his Secret Service detail lost his hair to leukemia treatments. All of the members of the detail shaved their heads in a show of solidarity. President Bush decided to shave his head too. By the way, news reports here say the prognosis is that the boys treatments will be successful.

Former President George H.W. Bush Shaves Head In Solidarity With Cancer Patient |
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Judging by the photo he didn't have that much hair anyway. However it is the thought that counts. Nice one George.
  3. I hadn't realised he used a wheelchair.
  4. Good for him
  5. Good lad, lovely gesture.
  6. Regardless of what you think of his Politics (His deficit spending was IMHO nuts) the guy genuinely gives a shit about those whom he had the privilege to command - seeing him welcome back troops from deployment at DFW is another good example. Lefties such as Barry only care about the little people in a "we know what's best" kind of a way.
  7. I can't see Clinton or Obama doing that...

8. Last winter when he was in hospital for pneumonia he developed symptoms of Parkinson's and has to use a wheelchair for anything more than short distances.

Bac in '86 when he was VP I spent a week working with a lot of USSS agents at a special event. Lots of the agents had been assigned to his home in Maine when he was in residence there and they all loved the guyas very down to earth and friendly to the agents. Only negative thing said was from agents who ran with him and said "he runs too fcukin far for an old guy" Apparently when Barbara would go to pick wild blueberries it was a bit of a nuisance as they had to have agents with shotguns due to the prevalence of black bears in the area but when they got back to Walker's Point she would always make a blueberry pie for the agents in the "guard shack".