President Blair

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
#2
This old news - the EU has already in polite terms have said "over our dead bodies are we letting that tw@t be our President, we saw what he did to Britain and he fcuked us all off over Iraq."

B Liar has two hopes and one is a dead celebrity golfer.
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#3
mysteron said:
This old news - the EU has already in polite terms have said "over our dead bodies are we letting that tw@t be our President, we saw what he did to Britain and he fcuked us all off over Iraq."

B Liar has two hopes and one is a dead celebrity golfer.
I don't agree, I think he would win it.
We might think he is a cnut - but he is held in high esteem by many internationally.
 
#4
Should'nt the International Criminal Court be indicting this lying war criminal?
Lets hope the Irsih have the good sense to reject Lisbon again.
 

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
#7
Alsacien,

I don't dispute that he is held in high esteem in a lot of places but in the EU he has pi$$ed off the French, Germans and Italians, there is not much love for him in the Baltic States and the EE Vote is marginal.

It is in the Americas, Russia and ME that he gets his popularity.
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#8
mysteron said:
Alsacien,

I don't dispute that he is held in high esteem in a lot of places but in the EU he has pi$$ed off the French, Germans and Italians, there is not much love for him in the Baltic States and the EE Vote is marginal.

It is in the Americas, Russia and ME that he gets his popularity.
Sarkozy is his top fan and has already announced his backing, Merkel supports him (although she prefers a Jerry candidate), and Slimy Silvio backs him as it means more groupies for him if Catholic Tony keeps his hands above the table.

Sarkozy wants this job in the future back scratchy back......
 
#10
Doesn't matter, the Irish will reject Lisbon again. For the Irish govt. to be so desperate to put the SAME refereundum previously rejected...why don't they just do it undemocratically and put it through parliament without asking the people (yet said they would in their manifesto) like........oh wait - the Labour government. They knew the UK population would reject it, just like the Dutch and the Irish...
 
#11
Ram this for a laugh, I'm off to the fcuking pub.

What utter c0ck.
 
#12
Alsacien said:
mysteron said:
Alsacien,

I don't dispute that he is held in high esteem in a lot of places but in the EU he has pi$$ed off the French, Germans and Italians, there is not much love for him in the Baltic States and the EE Vote is marginal.

It is in the Americas, Russia and ME that he gets his popularity.
Sarkozy is his top fan and has already announced his backing, Merkel supports him (although she prefers a Jerry candidate), and Slimy Silvio backs him as it means more groupies for him if Catholic Tony keeps his hands above the table.

Sarkozy wants this job in the future back scratchy back......
Mysteron I side with Alsacien on this one. The Belgians love the tw@t and many people down this neck of the woods have been fooled by the lying cnut as well!
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#13
lewis1991blue said:
Doesn't matter, the Irish will reject Lisbon again. For the Irish govt. to be so desperate to put the SAME refereundum previously rejected...why don't they just do it undemocratically and put it through parliament without asking the people (yet said they would in their manifesto) like........oh wait - the Labour government. They knew the UK population would reject it, just like the Dutch and the Irish...
I reckon it will go through - the issues people objected to most strongly now have opt outs and appropriate caveats.
Some may even now believe that Mr Baroso is not actually the devil reincarnate intent on stealing the souls of aborted babies.... :roll:
 
#14
And what do the Irsh do about the ratchet clauses which effectively make any promises null and void?

Baroso IS the devil inarnate as far as I'm concerned, he actually thinks he has legitimacy!

Hope some Irish Nationalist takes some semtex to the cnut!
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#15
The_Coming_Man said:
And what do the Irsh do about the ratchet clauses which effectively make any promises null and void?

Baroso IS the devil inarnate as far as I'm concerned, he actually thinks he has legitimacy!

Hope some Irish Nationalist takes some semtex to the cnut!
Well I do not agree with almost anything he says, but to his credit at least he is sincere in his beliefs (which I also disagree with) and has more integrity than most of the tossers running our country.
Do you think he's slipping your Mrs one or what? :wink:
 
#16
Alsacien said:
Well I do not agree with almost anything he says, but to his credit at least he is sincere in his beliefs
I could say the same about Pol Pot.
 
#17
Alsacien said:
The_Coming_Man said:
And what do the Irsh do about the ratchet clauses which effectively make any promises null and void?

Baroso IS the devil inarnate as far as I'm concerned, he actually thinks he has legitimacy!

Hope some Irish Nationalist takes some semtex to the cnut!
Well I do not agree with almost anything he says, but to his credit at least he is sincere in his beliefs (which I also disagree with) and has more integrity than most of the tossers running our country.
Do you think he's slipping your Mrs one or what? :wink:
No, but the unelected b*stard and his beloved EU is screwing my country.

The people of the UK want a trading block, that is all, not political and monetary union, not a federal Europe and most certainly no President Blair, a man unfit for office.

The trouble is, we are being denied our democratic rights, we are being denied any say whatsoever.

The EU exists only to serve the political elites of Europe, they do not want democratic accountability.

It is our patriotic duty to resist any EU law, using any means necessary.
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#18
crabtastic said:
Alsacien said:
Well I do not agree with almost anything he says, but to his credit at least he is sincere in his beliefs
I could say the same about Pol Pot.
Indeed you could - but hopefully you would not agree with him.

I was merely drawing a comparison to many of our polititians whose belief compass seems a little inconsistant at times........
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#19
The_Coming_Man said:
Alsacien said:
The_Coming_Man said:
And what do the Irsh do about the ratchet clauses which effectively make any promises null and void?

Baroso IS the devil inarnate as far as I'm concerned, he actually thinks he has legitimacy!

Hope some Irish Nationalist takes some semtex to the cnut!
Well I do not agree with almost anything he says, but to his credit at least he is sincere in his beliefs (which I also disagree with) and has more integrity than most of the tossers running our country.
Do you think he's slipping your Mrs one or what? :wink:
No, but the unelected b*stard and his beloved EU is screwing my country.

The people of the UK want a trading block, that is all, not political and monetary union, not a federal Europe and most certainly no President Blair, a man unfit for office.

The trouble is, we are being denied our democratic rights, we are being denied any say whatsoever.

The EU exists only to serve the political elites of Europe, they do not want democratic accountability.

It is our patriotic duty to resist any EU law, using any means necessary.
Seems to me the only ones denying you any rights are the UK government, not the EU.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#20
Have a look at the pros and cons of the charriddee 'Common Purpose' - look it up.

They are an organisation like the Masons, but not in the slightest bit charitable. Its sole purpose is to recruit people who will move the EU project forward, by having them in places where they can 'assist'.

It's not actually tinfoil hat either, though some of the stuff you may come across is a bit out there.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads