President Blair

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Jul 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

This old news - the EU has already in polite terms have said "over our dead bodies are we letting that tw@t be our President, we saw what he did to Britain and he fcuked us all off over Iraq."

B Liar has two hopes and one is a dead celebrity golfer.
  2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I don't agree, I think he would win it.
    We might think he is a cnut - but he is held in high esteem by many internationally.
  3. Should'nt the International Criminal Court be indicting this lying war criminal?
    Lets hope the Irsih have the good sense to reject Lisbon again.
  4. Thought he was next in line for the Holy SEE's seat
  5. What is the role or EU President for?
  6. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

I don't dispute that he is held in high esteem in a lot of places but in the EU he has pi$$ed off the French, Germans and Italians, there is not much love for him in the Baltic States and the EE Vote is marginal.

It is in the Americas, Russia and ME that he gets his popularity.
  7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Sarkozy is his top fan and has already announced his backing, Merkel supports him (although she prefers a Jerry candidate), and Slimy Silvio backs him as it means more groupies for him if Catholic Tony keeps his hands above the table.

Sarkozy wants this job in the future back scratchy back......
  8. So Phoney Tony for EU Prez and Popeship?
  9. Doesn't matter, the Irish will reject Lisbon again. For the Irish govt. to be so desperate to put the SAME refereundum previously rejected...why don't they just do it undemocratically and put it through parliament without asking the people (yet said they would in their manifesto) like........oh wait - the Labour government. They knew the UK population would reject it, just like the Dutch and the Irish...
  10. Ram this for a laugh, I'm off to the fcuking pub.

What utter c0ck.
  11. Mysteron I side with Alsacien on this one. The Belgians love the tw@t and many people down this neck of the woods have been fooled by the lying cnut as well!
  12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I reckon it will go through - the issues people objected to most strongly now have opt outs and appropriate caveats.
    Some may even now believe that Mr Baroso is not actually the devil reincarnate intent on stealing the souls of aborted babies.... :roll:
  13. And what do the Irsh do about the ratchet clauses which effectively make any promises null and void?

Baroso IS the devil inarnate as far as I'm concerned, he actually thinks he has legitimacy!

Hope some Irish Nationalist takes some semtex to the cnut!
  14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Well I do not agree with almost anything he says, but to his credit at least he is sincere in his beliefs (which I also disagree with) and has more integrity than most of the tossers running our country.
    Do you think he's slipping your Mrs one or what? :wink: