Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

President Blair waits on voters of Ireland

Biped said:
petergriffen said:
Biped said:
Sorry to ruin the party - but the huge amount of pressure being put on the Irish by not only the EU, but their own fcuking PM is quite absurd, with terrible tales of disaster for Ireland if it doesn't vote, and bankruptcy etc etc.

I think that, with the added voting fraud to secure it, they will vote 'YES' this time. The reason is - the EU and the bosses of Ireland, and the people backing Bliar cannot afford for it to be a 'no' vote.

Face it folks, or volkes - he's going to be Presidente!
What fucking voter fraud?....we're not Nigeria :roll:

BTW take it up with Intel, they placed full page ad's in every major newspaper and on TV for a yes vote....I wonder why a huge US company would do that?......maybe for fun?.

We already had the Irish American business council come out for it, one of the reasons we have all that FDI is because we are so close to the EU, and confidence in that is one of the drivers to keep them here and more besides.

PS we don't have a PM.....

No, you're not Nigeria - you're Ireland - nuff said.

Why on earth Intel is getting involved in what is basically Irish politics is fcuking beyond me!

At least Nigeria had a vote on its leadership.

UK seems rather shabby by comparison.

Sky News is report a yes vote.

EdwardCoke said:
BBC News reporting that the "Yes" camp looks likely to emerge victorious.

Hail President Blair!

FVCK 'PRESIDENT' BLIAR and FVCK HIS UGLY WIFE (BUT NOT WITH MINE!).

Today is sad, sad day for civilisation and the beginning of the end of democracy.

Fcuking bog-trotting fcukwits. So easily bowled over by the promise of a few Euros. They too easily forgot that Ireland went it alone in the financial crisis - because the EU didn't help!

A more offensive insult to the memories of those who gave so much to fight the ideology behind anything remotely resembling this shabby treaty is hard to imagine.I wonder how those WW2 veterans still alive view both their and their colleagues' efforts now-I'll wager that they often wonder why.... :x

jboldie said:
Sorry to take issue but the EU isn't actually an empire nor is likely to become one on its own.

Definition of empire:

1. An extensive group of States or countries under a single supreme authority.

2. Supreme dominion often followed by absolute control.

In 1 above - the current constituents of the European Soviet Union

In 2 above - the absolute control of the unelected and unaccountable commissioners.

Your argument is interesting but flawed. It dismisses the wishes of populations; it ignores language and cultural issues; it fails to take accurate account of geography; it assumes that the human spirit will be permanently vanquished and subjugated by a series of 'all powerful' beings (vide 2 above) in the mould of Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, Hitler, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Kim-il Jong, Giscard D'Estaing, Emperor Bokassa, Mugabe, Napoleon, Robespierre, Bliar and other mentally unstable monsters.

jboldie said:
A more offensive insult to the memories of those who gave so much to fight the ideology behind anything remotely resembling this shabby treaty is hard to imagine.I wonder how those WW2 veterans still alive view both their and their colleagues' efforts now-I'll wager that they often wonder why.... :x

to be fair, this is Ireland we are talking about...

I know a lot of Irish joined up, but they were neutral in WW2 (and that twunt De Valera signed the condolences book after AH topped himself)

Presumably President Blair will have to be saluted by all uniformed members of all EU Armed Forces, using a standardised salute of the right forearm held out straight at 45 degrees to the deck, palm open downwards, fingers fully extended. Try it. You've seen it before on the last guy to try and make himself dictator of Europe. Heil Tony!

They'll soon send the cnut back! Especially when he flucks up Europe like he has over here! Just hope they keep his wife, even I couldn't shag that.

Our so-called Foreign Minister has just said: 'Now that all 27 countries have completed the DEMOCRATIC process...........'. What planet is this ugly banana waving chimpanzee living on?

Of course - this is the final outcome of the New Labour "Project" - a European focused Party of the Centre Left with Blair as the first President of the EU. Labour was always just the means to the end and Lord Mandelson is here primarily to ensure it all happens, no doubt before dumping Labour to its fate. I think that this is all part of a game plan, Some side bets:

- Blair will become the President of the EU (barring a successful political rugby tackle at the 11th hour).

- This is with the approval not only of the EU, but also (behind closed doors) the US

- The Blairites will then throw Labour away like a dirty shirt - some may even cross the house (Mandy?)

- Cameron and Osborne will talk tough, but take us quietly further in, in cahoots with President Blair

- Lo and behold, Cameron and Blair will become buddies, Blair will take the ermine

My guess is that America is banking, with good reason, on the tough, rational Brits, once in, coming to dominate the EU and thereby simplifying and enabling US Policy.

Oh yes, and I suspect we (along with the Poles, French and Danes) will produce the fighting soldiers within the alliance, whilst the others provide the shiny ships and aircraft (on the basis that the work is shared around the EU of course).

Maybe, maybe not - we'll see..

Mediaeval said:
Of course - this is the final outcome of the New Labour "Project" - a European focused Party of the Centre Left with Blair as the first President of the EU. Labour was always just the means to the end and Lord Mandelson is here primarily to ensure it all happens, no doubt before dumping Labour to its fate. I think that this is all part of a game plan, Some side bets:

- Blair will become the President of the EU (barring a successful political rugby tackle at the 11th hour).

- This is with the approval not only of the EU, but also (behind closed doors) the US

- The Blairites will then throw Labour away like a dirty shirt - some may even cross the house (Mandy?)

- Cameron and Osborne will talk tough, but take us quietly further in, in cahoots with President Blair

- Lo and behold, Cameron and Blair will become buddies, Blair will take the ermine

My guess is that America is banking, with good reason, on the tough, rational Brits, once in, coming to dominate the EU and thereby simplifying and enabling US Policy.

Oh yes, and I suspect we (along with the Poles, French and Danes) will produce the fighting soldiers within the alliance, whilst the others provide the shiny ships and aircraft (on the basis that the work is shared around the EU of course).

A good, reasonable and believable post - thank you. My hope and prayer is that you have overlooked the British people (there are some left despite the Labour policy of allowing everyone in) and their dislike of dictators.

President - Chairman Bliar - so vomit making a thought that I must stop typ----------------------

Mediaeval said:
Of course - this is the final outcome of the New Labour "Project" ...................................................................Oh yes, and I suspect we (along with the Poles, French and Danes) will produce the fighting soldiers within the alliance, whilst the others provide the shiny ships and aircraft (on the basis that the work is shared around the EU of course).

Listen... we can't be expected to provide Europes Plumbers/Builders AND fighting troops....we'll need a separate vote on that.... :wink:

SS_Jarvis said:
So this is how Democracy dies with a Thunderous WAH!
What Democracy? At least the Irish had the chance to vote. Yet in the UK although it was promised by Blair and his bunch of tossers in 2005 a referendum has been denied us. We have a PM who has been foisted upon us. Many of the cabinet, including that snake Mandelson have been given peerages by Brown to form the Government and therefore were not elected by the people. Hardly democratic is it? Now we are to be governed by Europe by people that we have no chance of voting out. If Blair becomes president that will just about cap it. I find it quite ironical that for the last 300 years the Irish have been trying to shake off the English Yoke yet it is now likely that they will soon be ruled by Britain's Tony Blair the prospective EU president.