President Blair waits on voters of Ireland

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Schleswig-Holstein, Oct 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Folks, time to get the bus fuelled up!

From The Times
    October 2, 2009

'President' Blair waits on voters of Ireland

I'm not sure if this is an underhand way for the Thunderer to try and affect the vote in the ROI, but I cannot imagine one person in the ROI, or on here (ok, maybe a few) who would welcome Teflon Tone at the helm....

2. And therein lies a perfect example of all that is is wrong with the EU. Apart from the fact that they are even considering TCB we have the 2 main players deciding who they want to take over as 'President'. The electorates of Europe have no say, no voice and no remit to get rid.

3. Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer..

4. Cum On Paddy
    john
    Ya saved us once Now go for your Biggy.

5. Even Adolf would be a better leader than the untrustworthy cnut Blair

6. still got my B llocks to Blair T-shirt. It could do with an outing. MIght wear it to the pub tonight.

7. You are of course completely right in that statement.

8. SH, this is another case of deja vu.

Back in '97 when the Chattering Classes (Woolly) were raving about "The Third Way", the CC (Subversive) were grumbling that his ultimate goal was, yes, you've guessed...

Give credit where due, the man is single minded, in a cinema godfather sort of way.

B

9. Poor bloody 'Micks'. Told what to do by the unelected Commissars of the European Soviet Union.

The precise message given by the Commissars, as translated from political diplomatic 'speak', was:

'Get is right this time you thick potato gobbling, bog-dwelling, Guinness guzzling Paddys, or we cut off the bribes'.

10. I wonder who his 2i/c might be?

[​IMG]

11. OH NO, please no, they can't do that, can they

Mandelscum or Cyclops

12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I never realised Eric Clapton was a senior nazi........... :D

13. Well he did go around shooting sheriffs

14. and, in this case, he's welcome to shoot the deputy.

15. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

I think I might get that put on a t shirt with blair's picture