'President' Blair sets his stall out.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Jun 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. Ha! Instead of being run by a disparate mob of crooks and war criminals!
  2. That guy needs a chemical cosh the megalomaniacal cvnt! Get your own house in order with your criminal wife and kid before you start wrecking everyone else's (again)!
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Edited for perspective :)

5. I'm surprised his wife & kid haven't sub-let the space between his ears given his vacant look.

6. Not sure it's megalomania. He's been out of the loop for a long time now so I expect the "consulting" gigs are starting to dry up. In addition, the last member of the doomsday cult that launched the nerve gas attack on the Tokyo underground 17 years ago has just been captured. Hence there is now somebody less suitable than Tony to be a Middle East Peace Envoy.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ow come on peps, give the bloke a second chance.
    You know deep down you all want to.

8. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

What is it with this thread?

First I read the Telegraph article, then download the picture so I can repost it and point out the resemblance to Bush. Only I find Chocolate_Frog has beaten me to it.

Then I think I'll post a smart arse comment about Blair needed some publicity to keep up his lecture circuit fees. Only Ancient_Mariner has beaten me to it.

They're stealing my thoughts - I need some tin foil....

9. Indeed. A second chance to call him a c0ck to his face would be more than welcome.

His wide-mouthed frog would get some as well.
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

How about appointing him President of somewhere worthwhile, where he can bring his obvious talents to bear. I think that there may be a vacancy on Saturn, or better still, seeing as he is so far up his own, Uranus.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Actually the more I see that picture the more he looks like Bush Jr- I reckon the traitorous git is morphing into the other. Anyway he'd better try and do it now, a week is a long time in politics as Wilson opined and the Greeks might scupper him altogether. Now that would be something to be grateful for.
  12. This is the newspaper headline i cannot wait to read;

Blair Assassinated
  13. Careful, they're watching you!!