• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

'President' Blair sets his stall out.

Ha! Instead of being run by a disparate mob of crooks and war criminals!

That guy needs a chemical cosh the megalomaniacal cvnt! Get your own house in order with your criminal wife and kid before you start wrecking everyone else's (again)!

That guy needs a chemical cosh the megalomaniacal cvnt! Get your own house in order with your criminal wife and kid before you start wrecking everyone else's (again)!

Not sure it's megalomania. He's been out of the loop for a long time now so I expect the "consulting" gigs are starting to dry up. In addition, the last member of the doomsday cult that launched the nerve gas attack on the Tokyo underground 17 years ago has just been captured. Hence there is now somebody less suitable than Tony to be a Middle East Peace Envoy.

Ow come on peps, give the bloke a second chance.
You know deep down you all want to.

CG

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
What is it with this thread?

First I read the Telegraph article, then download the picture so I can repost it and point out the resemblance to Bush. Only I find Chocolate_Frog has beaten me to it.

Then I think I'll post a smart arse comment about Blair needed some publicity to keep up his lecture circuit fees. Only Ancient_Mariner has beaten me to it.

They're stealing my thoughts - I need some tin foil....

Wordsmith

Ow come on peps, give the bloke a second chance.
You know deep down you all want to.

CG
Indeed. A second chance to call him a c0ck to his face would be more than welcome.

His wide-mouthed frog would get some as well.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How about appointing him President of somewhere worthwhile, where he can bring his obvious talents to bear. I think that there may be a vacancy on Saturn, or better still, seeing as he is so far up his own, Uranus.

Actually the more I see that picture the more he looks like Bush Jr- I reckon the traitorous git is morphing into the other. Anyway he'd better try and do it now, a week is a long time in politics as Wilson opined and the Greeks might scupper him altogether. Now that would be something to be grateful for.

To quick for him! What he really need is to scandalously lose all his money, every penny! That would be some kind of justice.

Well Technically, if he earned his money by means of a criminal undertaking or was going to use it for a criminal undertaking;
GWII being the criminal activity that he earned the money from to enhance his prestinge and his intention is to be EU president which is another criminal undertaking, then yes we can use s,294 of the Proceeds of Crime act 2002 and lay the money before the courts. This would be underpinned by the fact if he had committed criminal offences abroad for which he would have been prosecuted in this country, namely War Crimes under the relevant legislation and of course Perjury then the money could be seized by the crown. They could then pass the balance of his estate to the Assets Forfeiture unit and strip him clean. But you know this country-too many haven't got the clout.