preserved pension

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by pacman144, Aug 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. hello all. Can anyone tell me what i can expect from the following.... i completed 12yrs service in 1979 as a full Corporal on about £5000 i am now 64 nad 6mths but have no info. if anyone can tell if its worth anything i would be gratefull. Cheers
  2. If this is a genuine question, these are the people to contact.

    Service Personnel and Veterans Agency (Glasgow)
    JPAC Enquiry Centre
    Mail Point 480
    Kentigern House
    65 Brown Street
    Glasgow G2 8EX

    Pay and Pensions Enquiry Service Contact Number:

    Tel: 0141 224 3600

    Freephone: 0800 085 3600

    Normal Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 0700 - 1900

    Apologies for my doubts, but if, on the other hand, you are searching for third party info, the answer will vary

    If you are an ex-wife after a slice of the pension, the answer is about £50 per year.

    If you are Gyanraj Rai, still looking for proof of discrimination, the answer is about £30,000 per year.
    I trust this will help with your hunger strike that you re-affirmed last week

    Gurkhas renew hunger strike call for equality.
  3. i am quite serious!! there is nowhere to find what the entitlement may be and i thought that there may JUST be someone who would have an idea
  4. Bad CO

    Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

    You also may wish to try the forces pension society. They're the experts.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. You should have claimed at 60! I hope you get what's due to you