Presentable Watches

PrevenTed

Clanker
Not to everyone’s taste I am sure but this is a favourite that is often on my wrist. I can post some pics of some of my sensible watches if you would like.
452879E3-0F07-44F7-BFF3-8EF619C8E868.jpeg

CC_TA

LE
If anyone has any old G10 CWC watches laying about, keep hold of them. Some are going for stupid money now.

CWC Ebay There was a similar one went for £20'000 recently.

Pilot watch I got rid of 80 of these a couple of years ago and 20 of these Pilot watch
There are some mugs with too much money out there.

Even last years models prices are getting silly CWC Diver

Robsa68

Old-Salt
If anyone has any old G10 CWC watches laying about, keep hold of them. Some are going for stupid money now.

Pilot watch I got rid of 80 of these a couple of years ago and 20 of these Pilot watch

I've got my dad's WWW issue watch. It's a CYMA, he buckshee'd it when he was his C.O's driver/ bodyguard when doing a tour of Cyprus in the 50s.

I've got one, a RN issued one, I never wear it as it looks like a ladies watch on my wrist as it's so small.

I’m currently reviewing my average watch collection.

I’m still looking for a Omega Seamaster Professional, not bother if 200/300m but ideally with papers.

Any pointers would be appreciated..

I’m currently reviewing my average watch collection.

I’m still looking for a Omega Seamaster Professional, not bother if 200/300m but ideally with papers.

Any pointers would be appreciated..
Vintage or modern.

I have just bought a vintage ( coincidentally my birth year) seamaster from Antique Watch Company. It came in at least a grand cheaper than I found in central London shops I was visiting looking for a suitable one in.

they have a good stock and were pleasant and professional to deal with.

Attachments

• 6DA9FD58-C8C7-477F-A981-41B379F0754E.jpeg
    6DA9FD58-C8C7-477F-A981-41B379F0754E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 16