Present ideas?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sparky71, Dec 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In a small triumph against the mad f*cked up world of reckless consumerism at Christmas, the good lady and I agreed to only spend a tenner on each other this year.

Now whilst I would be happy with the latest copy of any top shelf magazine and a couple of bottles of decent ale, I suspect that her wants are maybe a bit more. A box of chocolates and a copy of "Hello" just isn't going to cut it.

Any thoughts on what I could get with ten quid that's guaranteed to keep her happy on Christmas Day morning. And yes, I have thought of batteries for the vibrator, but the in-laws are staying and won't appreciate the noise.

2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Cock molding kit. They are on special on some sextoy websites. If you spend a bit more, you can turn your fella into a vibrator for her when you are away (or up the hoop for something a little different whilst you are spuds deep).
  3. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

At least 2 tubes of KY from Boots for her ricker.
  4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

No, no, no.

Surprise bum sex and the expression on her face is what makes it all worthwhile ;)
  5. Slap up at McDonalds.
  6. Take her to lunch. You just sit and watch.
  7. Ok I'm going to "bite" and give a serious answer:

A paperback book.
    Make-up/pampering toiletries.
    A reduced price CD/DVD.
    Supermarket flowers/plant.
    A piece of fake jewellery.
    Sexy knickers (buy the accompanying bra at the same time and give it on her birthday - cheating I know).