Present ideas?

In a small triumph against the mad f*cked up world of reckless consumerism at Christmas, the good lady and I agreed to only spend a tenner on each other this year.

Now whilst I would be happy with the latest copy of any top shelf magazine and a couple of bottles of decent ale, I suspect that her wants are maybe a bit more. A box of chocolates and a copy of "Hello" just isn't going to cut it.

Any thoughts on what I could get with ten quid that's guaranteed to keep her happy on Christmas Day morning. And yes, I have thought of batteries for the vibrator, but the in-laws are staying and won't appreciate the noise.

Cheers,

Sparky

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Cock molding kit. They are on special on some sextoy websites. If you spend a bit more, you can turn your fella into a vibrator for her when you are away (or up the hoop for something a little different whilst you are spuds deep).

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
Command_doh said:
c*** molding kit. They are on special on some sextoy websites. If you spend a bit more, you can turn your fella into a vibrator for her when you are away (or up the hoop for something a little different whilst you are spuds deep).
At least 2 tubes of KY from Boots for her ricker.

Take her to lunch. You just sit and watch.

Ok I'm going to "bite" and give a serious answer:

A paperback book.
Make-up/pampering toiletries.
A reduced price CD/DVD.
Supermarket flowers/plant.
A piece of fake jewellery.
Sexy knickers (buy the accompanying bra at the same time and give it on her birthday - cheating I know).