• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Present for mate joining up.

Hey,

My mate is joining up later this month and I am trying to think of a decent present to get him. Im in the TA and remember my initial training, I dont want him to get something really Guchhi as I know the DS will just tell him where to go. So something REALLY useful but no overtly obvious ie: not a CWS.

I was thinking along the lines of an combi tool with his name engraved on it or :meditate:

Thanks for you help in advance.

Sandbanks said:
A Goblin Teasmaid.
No need. Training is so easy now your instructors wake you up at around 1000 with tea and toast and request that if you possibly could make it to the parade square for 1130 it would be greatly appreciated.

1. A good iron, with a steam button. And use a soldering iron to put his name on it.

2. A good set of boot brushes.

3. 12 tins of Black Kiwi Polish & 9 of Parade Gloss.

4. A sense of humour, feck he'll need it !

dazk55 said:
1. A good iron, with a steam button. And use a soldering iron to put his name on it.

2. A good set of boot brushes.

3. 12 tins of Black Kiwi Polish & 9 of Parade Gloss.

4. A sense of humour, feck he'll need it !
Thanks, I like the iron idea.

strima said:
Sandbanks said:
A Goblin Teasmaid.
No need. Training is so easy now your instructors wake you up at around 1000 with tea and toast and request that if you possibly could make it to the parade square for 1130 it would be greatly appreciated.
Then in that case he should do the decent thing and give his special friend a picture of his mum suitably encapsulated in Fablon.

Sandbanks said:
strima said:
Sandbanks said:
A Goblin Teasmaid.
Then in that case he should do the decent thing and give his special friend a picture of his mum suitably encapsulated in Fablon.
But not the one with me hanging out of her arrse........ :headbang:

A big bag of sleep, a default setting that keeps you from coming first or last, a racing spoon a sense of humour and direction, some choice swear words like "For F8888 sake" !
A Batman who will clean his kit.

RCGJ

Wait until he finishes training. He might not make it through and that would be a waste of money.

Buy it as a well done you've made it pressie.

However, if you still want to give a send off present use the cash to buy copious amounts of ale and visit a decent lap dance joint.

strima said:
Sandbanks said:
strima said:
Sandbanks said:
A Goblin Teasmaid.
But not the one with me hanging out of her arrse........ :headbang:
I was thinking of the oneof her ******* her daughter :thumright:

jamesturner88 said:
Hey,

My mate is joining up later this month and I am trying to think of a decent present to get him. Im in the TA and remember my initial training, I dont want him to get something really Guchhi as I know the DS will just tell him where to go. So something REALLY useful but no overtly obvious ie: not a CWS.

I was thinking along the lines of an combi tool with his name engraved on it or :meditate:

Thanks for you help in advance.
How fcking Gay "To brooky33 Love jamesturner88 xxxxx" get a freaking grip unless you're married cool crack on.....gay

Latest Threads