Prescotts Bulimia

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by compus_mentus, Apr 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Prescott's Bulimia

A) Have I missed something? - I cannot see another thread about this.
    B) Is 'e 'aving a laff?
    C) A cynical attempt to flog a few extra copies of his memoirs?
    D) Is 'Bulimic Amnesia' a real affliction? i.e. Gorging on food, but forgetting to make oneself sick afterwards?
  2. There are at least 3 threads about this hidden in amongst the Prince William ones. :wink:
  3. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Its not bulimia. That is when someone eats and forces vomiting as a result. Just comfort eating is different. I suspect much worse - Prescott is coming up with an excuse for his own personal vice. I dont mind someone saying that they are a greedy twat but I do mind someone saying "its not my fault i'm a greedy twat".
  4. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Bulima is known as the "binge purge syndrome". In Prescotts case there is a lot of evidence of bingeing and as far as I remember none of the purging.
    If his "coming out" about this syndrome is supposedly going to have an influential effect on the group of greatest sufferers IE young women it must surely re-enforce that you are going to turn out a fat knacker whatever you do.
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Its a neurological condition didn't you know that?

sufferers are to fukcin thick to know when to stop stuffing their faces!
  6. Hello Comfort Garden,

Can I have all the starters as farters, Sweet and sour Gordon Balls with Tony dumplings - especially the hidden fat one.

One portion of laying down on the pavement pissed - No. 10 in Whitehall sour balls number 16.

Ten portions of prawn crackers to feed Tragic Mouth and a large portion of Wa Kung Fu Da - Sizzling IED on the back lawn .

Oh, I forgot, your mates don't make them sizzle anymore.
  7. Bulemia?

It makes me sick!!
  8. Well, it's not worked has it?
  9. It is very brave of him to make this admission to the Press just at the moment he is trying to publicise his new book...

He seems to have that even rarer affliction, semi-Bulimia.

Still, when you have a publically-funded trough stuffed in front of your face, he would have found it extremely difficult to not wedge his snout and two front trotters in as well.

Given the £400 per month he claimed for food, at OUR expense, whilst an MP, should we not get a refund for all the unnecessary food that he apparently wasted?
  10. Quite so. He has quite a common disorder but one that gets a lot less sympathy that Bulemia:

Binge Eating Disorder

"This is a pattern of behaviour that has recently been recognised. It involves dieting and binge eating, but not vomiting. It is distressing, but much less harmful than bulimia. Sufferers are more likely to become overweight."

He therefore has nothing more a bad case of BED, aka GBS (Greedy B@stard Syndrome)
  11. That's ZaNuLabour for you, they can't even manage an eating disorder properly.
  12. That's not bulimia, that's verbal diarrhoea that is!
  13. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

As Ive said, I dont have a problem with Prescott being Mr Creosote its the pathetic attempt at excusing his beahviour I find repulsive. What was in his second jag? his lunchbox? I think I can work out why the NHS contracts got allocated to US companies... I think it was "Mr Prescott - there is a pie but to get it you have to sign this contract"....

There seems to be a common theme with Liarbour at the moment - Illnesses that would get the rest of us booted out. I dont have a problem with alcoholism, in any way but I do have a problem with people being drunk when they are doing responsible things. I have grave concerns that Red Ken is drinking heavily DURING meetings and morning ones too... oh but alcoholism is an illness... that makes it all right...
  14. I know exactly how the F.R.U.B.(fat repulsive useless bastard) feels,every time i see a picture of the cnut i want to bulk.