• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Prescott in hospital

waiting on a trolly or in a mixed ward in a NHS Hospitaland subject to NICE for any medicaments he requires and a chance of catching MRSA or MRSS like 2 members of my family.....................I hope :twisted:

exile1 said:
waiting on a trolly or in a mixed ward in a NHS Hospitaland subject to NICE for any medicaments he requires and a chance of catching MRSA or MRSS like 2 members of my family.....................I hope :twisted:
Well fcukin said...see how brilliant he thinks Liabour have made the NHS then...

bitterandtwisted said:
Hope he dies soon, very soon like... now!
naah, let's hope he suffers a bit first.

"It is understood Mr Prescott was taken ill travelling on the train from his constituency in Hull to Kings Cross station in London."

Just an excuse to get back in his Jag!

tankie88 said:
Who cares???...............no one.
I do simply because he represents all things bad about the upper echelons of our current political masters.

Crooked, adulterous, thick, and a self serving free loader.

Q: WTF is he still in a job for?

A: Because he and the rest of them have no sense of honour to do the decent thing and resign having been caught out again and again :evil:

He has an aspiration to be special envoy to the Chinese. And those canny people like him supposedly. The only reason they would do so is because he has proved himself to be, being kind, manoeuvreable. I can only hope this illness restricts his future employability.

You rotten b*******s!

Even the Prime Minister has said "well, John is John....!" whatever that means, and it can mean whatever you want it to mean...

Look, if John wasn't DPM then we could have Hazel Blears or the pungent, I mean, fragrant, Harriet. Things can only get better...

Oh no, I didn't mean to write that.....

Litotes

in_the_cheapseats said:
tankie88 said:
Who cares???...............no one.
I do simply because he represents all things bad about the upper echelons of our current political masters.

Crooked, adulterous, thick, and a self serving free loader.

Q: WTF is he still in a job for?

A: Because he and the rest of them have no sense of honour to do the decent thing and resign having been caught out again and again :evil:

He has an aspiration to be special envoy to the Chinese. And those canny people like him supposedly. The only reason they would do so is because he has proved himself to be, being kind, manoeuvreable. I can only hope this illness restricts his future employability.
Unfortunately it'll just become another excuse to fly off somewhere on a jolly.

Litotes said:
You rotten b*******s!

Even the Prime Minister has said "well, John is John....!" whatever that means, and it can mean whatever you want it to mean...

Look, if John wasn't DPM then we could have Hazel Blears or the pungent, I mean, fragrant, Harriet. Things can only get better...

Litotes
What the prime minister meant to say "Well, John is a fat pieeatin sh1tbag and I also hope he dies soon so I can have actually have some cheese and cucumber sandwiches with the crust cut off, at the cabinet meetings...!"

bitterandtwisted said:
Litotes said:
You rotten b*******s!

Litotes
What the prime minister meant to say "Well, John is a fat pieeatin sh1tbag and I also hope he dies soon so I can have actually have some cheese and cucumber sandwiches with the crust cut off, at the cabinet meetings...!"
What and tell the truth for once?!! :x

Latest Threads