• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Prescott had bulemia - and his memoirs are out

John Prescott fought a 25 year battle with bulemia.

His memoirs are also out right now, starting in today's Sunday Times. They're obviously so dull that a shot in the arm is needed to get the cash flowing into the Prescott coffers and to keep him in 'snacks' (whole packets of digestives) between meals. Here's a link to the BBC item about this 'story':

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7357008.stm

It's not pleasant reading.

Prescott had bulemia? HA HA HA HA HA HA, thanks for the best laugh i've had all decade.
The fat cnut gorged himself on food at taxpayers expense, w@nker as he is.

My heart pumps pish. You've got to laugh though, a. that he actually thinks anyone gives a toss, b. he has to compare himself to Diana, c. the image of the bloated steward consuming a whole can of condensed milk "eee its me northern roots..."

But the funniest bit is where he says he's now only 15 stone! Have the residents of Hull found a new fuel source?

I hope he dies alone after a prolonged and very painful illness. Utter cnut.

I hope somebody gets very busy with photoshop for this thread. It won't be pleasant viewing, but the subject deserves to get some very creative input from Arrse's budding Van Goghs.

He was a Union thug and bully boy who made his way up the rungs of power in the Labour party until he became head buffoon. He was interested in only 2 things, the share price of Gingsters and which slapper was going to let him put his hands up her knickers.

To sum up " a fat sleazy thug who had his nose in the trough and ladies knickers, a brain dead buffoon"

I hope he kicks the bucket soon.

Attachments

ha ha follow the timesonline link, go to the bottom of the page and look at the google adverts....... 'How to lose unwanted fat' etc ........ still laughing

blacknasty said:
ha ha follow the timesonline link, go to the bottom of the page and look at the google adverts....... 'How to lose unwanted fat' etc ........ still laughing
Or "Lethal drugs prescribed for dementia", hmmm can we think of a suitable guinea pig? yes we can!

Maybe we're not being told the truth.

I think it was an elaborate plot and Prescott answered the following ad. He could have placed the product in strategic locations around his numerous residences, in order to fool the missus:

Prescott said:

"I thought, of course, I was being clever, and no-one would ever know, but Pauline realised in the end. The signs in the toilet gave it away, and all the missing food."

Phuck me...........Imagine going intro the shitters after that fat qunt....

Another happy possibility is that the more copies of memoirs shifted, the more money he'll make, the more he'll be tempted to pop into Burger King on the way to the health food shop, the quicker he'll be measured up for a wooden overcoat.

frenchperson said:
John Prescott fought a 25 year battle with bulemia.

His memoirs are also out right now, starting in today's Sunday Times. They're obviously so dull that a shot in the arm is needed to get the cash flowing into the Prescott coffers and to keep him in 'snacks' (whole packets of digestives) between meals. Here's a link to the BBC item about this 'story':

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7357008.stm

It's not pleasant reading.
AKA as gluttony or Bunter's syndrome. What a to$$er. For the people of Hull to elect this buffoon as their MP shows what a dump it must be. Then for the Liabour Party to have him a deputy leader shows what a sham they really are. Finally he claims to be "old Labour but dances to the tune of the spin doctors and PR ghurus - it just shows what a complete mess the country is really in.

"It seriously makes me think that maybe we're completely missing a whole audience of middle-aged men who are too scared to admit they have a problem." ... or he just googled 'excuses to be a fat porker' decided on bulimia and conjured up a plan to make some more money for his food fettish.

What a dcik! And also how dare he compare himself to Princess Diana? They are COMPLETELY different! It's when fcukwits like Mr Prescott 'confess' to having bulimia, that people start thinking that it is a joke, just an excuse for fatties. Actually I'll stop, I'm turning this into a rant, anyway, I look forward to seeing some of the photo-shopped pictures

John Prescott fought a 25 year battle with bulemia
Looks like he beat it in the end, the fat basta*d! :p :p

I think he was probably part-Bulimic, he had the binge eating but not the vomiting it back up.

I occasionally suffer from it myself! :wink:

sniper_bob said:
"eee its me northern roots..."
I fully share the general opinion of this clown, but WTF is that sneer supposed to mean? That "northern" - by which you obviously mean northern English - automatically equates to 'obese and cretinous'? F*ck me, you must have led a remarkably sheltered life in the Army, assuming you were ever in it, if that's what you think. Please don't tar an entire region with the same brush as Prescott (who was born in Wales, as it happens).

Latest Threads