Prescott had bulemia - and his memoirs are out

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by frenchperson, Apr 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. John Prescott fought a 25 year battle with bulemia.

His memoirs are also out right now, starting in today's Sunday Times. They're obviously so dull that a shot in the arm is needed to get the cash flowing into the Prescott coffers and to keep him in 'snacks' (whole packets of digestives) between meals. Here's a link to the BBC item about this 'story':

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7357008.stm

It's not pleasant reading.

2. Prescott had bulemia? HA HA HA HA HA HA, thanks for the best laugh i've had all decade.
    The fat cnut gorged himself on food at taxpayers expense, w@nker as he is.

3. My heart pumps pish. You've got to laugh though, a. that he actually thinks anyone gives a toss, b. he has to compare himself to Diana, c. the image of the bloated steward consuming a whole can of condensed milk "eee its me northern roots..."

But the funniest bit is where he says he's now only 15 stone! Have the residents of Hull found a new fuel source?

I hope he dies alone after a prolonged and very painful illness. Utter cnut.

4. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

I find it very hard to believe that John Prescott "exercises in the gym for 45 minutes a day"

5. I hope somebody gets very busy with photoshop for this thread. It won't be pleasant viewing, but the subject deserves to get some very creative input from Arrse's budding Van Goghs.

[​IMG]

6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

The Pie Ma Bulemic? Eh right.

A word between sh1t and syphilis fails to spring to mind.

7. He was a Union thug and bully boy who made his way up the rungs of power in the Labour party until he became head buffoon. He was interested in only 2 things, the share price of Gingsters and which slapper was going to let him put his hands up her knickers.

To sum up " a fat sleazy thug who had his nose in the trough and ladies knickers, a brain dead buffoon"

I hope he kicks the bucket soon.

Attached Files:

8. ha ha follow the timesonline link, go to the bottom of the page and look at the google adverts....... 'How to lose unwanted fat' etc ........ still laughing

9. He remained fat so apart from being a crap politician he was also w*nk at bulemia.

10. Or "Lethal drugs prescribed for dementia", hmmm can we think of a suitable guinea pig? yes we can!

11. Be fair to the bloke, he also had amnesia, so he had good intentions of eating loads and throwing up afterwards, he just forgot.

12. Maybe we're not being told the truth.

I think it was an elaborate plot and Prescott answered the following ad. He could have placed the product in strategic locations around his numerous residences, in order to fool the missus:

[​IMG]

13. He is just a fat, gobby shi'ite who deserves a few knuckle sandwiches from the country that he let down and stole from.

14. Prescott said:

"I thought, of course, I was being clever, and no-one would ever know, but Pauline realised in the end. The signs in the toilet gave it away, and all the missing food."

Phuck me...........Imagine going intro the shitters after that fat qunt....