Prescott described. Priceless.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Stonker, May 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I dont think Quentin likes him too much. I thought Prescott didnt have a job since last year.

When the session ended he could hardly get out of the House fast enough, throwing a word of thanks over his shoulder at Mr Speaker as he left.

You cant blame him he had to beat the rush to the bar and buffet.

Good riddance.
  2. For those of us interested in old buildings (I was born in a Workhouse) a gargoyle is something that fulfills an essential purpose, and is often both ornamental, amusing, and constructed with great skill. As JP has been neither use nor ornament and has allowed property speculators to run riot in a number of cities smashing communites with affordable housing and social cleansing to replace then by monied yuppies, I object to this gross insult to the ordinary gargoyle.
  3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

The problem with prescott is if you compare him with anything your normally doing a dis-service to what ever your using as a comparison.

Having thought long and hard i dont think its fair to use any animal,vegtable or mineral as most have their uses. So I'd like to compare him with a lump of Fox sh1t. Of no human use at all, and once its in your house its a focker to get rid off, and it really gets up your nose.
  4. Apparently he's on a mini farewell tour at the moment. Himself, two, ahem, private secretaries, bodyguards and assorted bag carriers and arrse wipers all flying first class and staying in top of the range hotels. He will be making three, 15 minute speeches though.

The unanswered question is why? Why is a bloke who, by his own admission, can't read very well and who struggles to speak coherently installed as the nominal XO of the United Kingdom.

It can't just be an attempt to keep the Old Labour lefties happy. There are far more capable Old Labourites than Prescott.

What has he got? Polaroids of Tony & Gordon spit roasting Mandelson? Hidden camera footage of Cherie sacrificing babies in witchcraft rituals? CCTV of Tony at the White House dressed in a gimp suit?
  5. Hasn't the DVD already been released A_M

Regarding the XO comment aren't the letters the wrong way round he's a OXygen thief
  6. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 45 fecking minutes of gibberish .... :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker:
  7. I wonder how much expense claims he can get for that, it takes a bit of MMA to fill his Jag up :twisted:
  8. A_M must be correct. Prescott must have some footage of Mandlebum being fúcked up the shitter by Bliar while Gordo gets noshed off by the brazillian loving eurocrat.

Broon probably hates Bliar not because Bliar broke their "gentlemens' agreement" made over dinner in an Islington restuarant to quit after the first term in favour of Gordo, but because Gordon Broon took a length from Toney on the promise of a reach round and to let Gordon hammer his arrse once he had shot his muck up the autistic bampots love tube. Needless to say Toney has only ever let the shaved chimp explore his chocolate tea-towel holder.
  9. Yes I can top It, I was on HMS ocean as an army rank and prezza made a flying visit whilst in Sierra Leone. I was just walking down some steps and he came to shake my hand and introduce himself, I just blanked him and walked off. Fat cnut!
  10. Wasnt all on board worried it might capsize when the fat wste of space came on board, hope he didnt stay long as they wouldnt of had stored enough food on board to keep him going for toooooo long
  11. what was he there for? To set up a scam serving short measures in the messes and popping the difference into his offshore account? 8)

Well done that man (or woman . . .) :D
  12. Good job it didn't capsize. Can you imagine trying to get Two Shags into an immersion suit and life jacket? Worse still, can you imagine trying to haul the fat b@stard into a liferaft?

Edited to add ...

Worst of all, can you imagine floating in a raft with him for a few days while awaiting rescue. After half an hour he'd have scoffed all the survival rations and would be starting on the junior rates. After 24 hours we'd have heard all of his merchant navy anecdotes at least a dozen times. We'd have to tie a line round his neck and chuck him over the side to act as a sea anchor.
  13. Why would anyone want to? :? 8O :? 8O :? 8O

I hope most of us would just shout 'thar she blows' and start chucking harpoons . . . :D
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Pretty soon you'll look back on 'Prescott - The Parliament Years' with a rosy glow.

Word is, the pie eater is to become a roving ambassador for the UK.

How to embarrass an entire nation AND have them pay for the privilege?