Prescott admits affair with secretary

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OldTimer, Apr 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Prescott has admitted having an affair with one of his secretaries , I presume she has been detained under the Mental Health Act ?

would love to be a fly on the wall in THAT house.

what? they were both giving her a roasting?
  3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Just seen.

It does prove that Labour has been consistent in it's aims to include all members of the public in the governent - including those with absolutely bograll taste.

Was she part of the Care in the Community system ?
  4. So, two shags Prescott, who has been a naughty boy then?
  5. "what? they were both giving her a roasting? "

Pigy on a spit maybe..??...;)
  7. Feck me. I know money and power are aphrodisiacs (Or however you spell the darn word), but that much of one?

There again there was that bint who banged (IIRC) Blunket.
  8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Two shags ? When Miss Temple's memoirs are published I wonder if he'll become known as 'Two Pumps' (and a squirt.)
    I must get that mental image out of my mind !

In an interview with Bristol's Radio 19 the sub-standard steward describes his wife as an 'intelligent woman' - she can't be that smart not to have noticed that the pie-eater is a cheating, self-serving liar.

Bloody oath it works well, it lets him straddle a blind secretary without Pauline knowing...

In the same interview Two-Jabs also considers himself to be the ideal subject for a film - Moby Dick on a wide screen ?
  9. Apparently there is a photo of the two in flagrante delicto

10. I bet she likes windows and says MLLLLLLLLLAR a lot.
    Window licker in a Jag or two.
  11. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Bliar seems to be having to give his 'full backing' to quite a few of his cronies at the moment, isn't he?

Clarke, Jowell, Hewitt and now Prescott - and all on top of the cash for peerages scandal.
  12. First John Major with Edwina, now John Prescott at all.

Should we expect interesting updates on Mark Oaten & Ann Widdicombe soon ?.
  13. Think the sad thing here is the fact that potentially we see another marriage on the edge thanks to people not remembering what marriage is all about - being faithful.

The problem is that this is a nudge, nudge, wink, wink story and another bit of sleaze story. Regarding the comments about power and money being the thing that attracted the woman into the relationship, I'd say that this is naive in the xtreme. The real reason affairs like this come into being is more about 'proximity' than anything else. Spending more time with a female work colleague than your wife, sharing stresses and successes and the like some brings about the conditions where you've crossed the line.

As a counsellor I see this all too often so don't laugh at Prescott, make sure you're not going down the same road. There truly but for then grace of God go all of us!
  14. Wasn't this Government elected on an anti-sleaze ticket??

And, if the reports are true, she was in his chain of command!

PMQs are today, aren't they? What are the odds of Mr Prescott attending? I might just find a television!

15. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Marriage is about being faithful, but the aspect which gives the lie to Downing Street's claim that Prescott's affair is a 'private matter' is that his unfaithfulness also involves dishonesty. Dishonest Ministers are a matter of legitimate public concern - we should expect higher standards.