Prescot spends £650 on new sign!!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by datumhead, Dec 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. @bout the same price as 4 sets of battle armour?

Better spent in his view........

The old sign says "office of the deputy prime minister"

The new sign says"Deputy prime minister's office"

2. Considering it cost over one million to run his non department and 18 employees, this is a bargin sir.

What do you expect from this bunch of t0ssers, fairness and equality?

3. Disappointed but not surprised. The man must have gold-leafed toilet paper in his office ensuite as well.

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

5. It would be so nice if the Deputy prime minister gave the money back and gave the money to some homeless soldiers who have nothing

6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Mate, you made my night. Near p1ssed myself! God bless your kind but naive heart :D

7. Johnno must have some serious dirt on someone to have held on to his non-job for so long.

8. i fcuking hate the fat Sh!t

9. There's a word for that man...............oh...ummmmmm............getting there.....................................yup!................

It's..............................cünt!

10. Suppose I could be clever and come out with loads of posh words....but I wont.. I FCUKIN HATE THAT FAT FROG EYED CNUT..........and relax.......... :D

11. Wasn't there also £750 for new business cards? Presumably he just has his details stamped right on to gold bricks.

Mind you, with so many addresses, he probably needs a stack of different cards. I mean, there's his office in Whitehall, his office at the commons, the mansion at Dorneywood, the babe lair at Admiralty Arch and his taxpayer funded constituency home. Oh - and there's probably a phone in the ministerial, chaffauer driven jag that's provided for him even though he's not a minister.

People are only biased against John because he's working class you know.

Rumours abound regarding two former Labour ministers having a fondness for underage boys. Didn't a certain Labour MP claim to have incriminating photos when he was arrested in the vicinity of a quantity of cocaine?

12. IFAIK, his mock-Georgian pile on Saltshouse Road, Sutton-on-Hull, E. Yorks, is his own place. I'd give you the house number but I'm sure you'd find it easily enough.

Please feel free to torch it.

As an aside, he's Welsh.

13. I wonder if he has had a DICTAPHONE installed in all the bog seats so he can still dictate to his mistress, sorry secretary, while he is having his morning glory. Probably couldn't talk with his mouth full though.

It baffles the mind just how condescending these people can be about how to get the economy back on the road, they should have simply made him a sign that befits his job: Confident Under Number Ten or the anogram.

14. laugh, I nearly shat!