Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Pres.Trump recognises Israeli annexation of Golan Heights

Is the decision to recognise annexation of Golan Heights right?

• It is absolutely right

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • At least it is a logical decision

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • It is a premature step

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • It will not change anything

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • It is a doubtful action

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • It is a wrong decision

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Criminal step made by Zionist puppet

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Don't know/Don't care

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters

KGB_resident

On ROPS
On ROPs
I use Reuters as a source to please our friend @scalieback
Arab League: Trump's recognition of Golan Heights as Israeli doesn't change its status | Reuters
Arab League Secretary-General Ahmed Aboul Gheit condemned U.S. President Donald Trump’s recognition of the Golan Heights as Israeli territory, saying on Monday the decision does not change the area’s status, according to a statement published by Egypt’s state news agency MENA.
Do you agree or disagree with the decision?
Opinion | Trump’s Golan Decision Is Moral and Strategic
President Trump’s tweeted last week that the U.S. will formally recognize the Golan Heights as part of Israel. The decision is strategically wise and morally important.
Indeed it is strategically wise. Now I know who will be elected as US preisdent in 2020.

Last edited:
I think calling Trump a puppet is a bit off. A puppet moves in a co-ordinated manner, Trump just waves his extremities at random. At least the Jews in the US must feel a bit happier that he'll not set the Klan on them [yet].

The whole Israeli / Arab interface makes "The Troubles" look like a spat between two small children over a football.

Making unilateral big statements like Trump has done will simply generate even more bad feeling.

The Arabs and Jews have been at each others' throats for as long as I can remember, I expect they will still be at it when I leave this mortal coil, and even when my children pass on.

Trump has, as usual, stuck his size 10s into a situation he has negligible understanding of.

Remember - from KGB_resident's perspective, when Russia annexes something it gained in war it's Right and Proper. When Israel annexes territory it gained in war it's different because reasons.

I do like Reuter’s, especially after you had a hissy fIt when they quoted Bellingcat on MH17 :) Thank you

E2A: Israel offers the Golan Heights to Syria
If only Assad has accepted the 2007 offer......
As ever the devil is in the details
The Israeli prime minister has offered to return the Golan Heights to Syria in exchange for peace, the nation's press reported yesterday.
In a secret communique, Ehud Olmert demanded that in exchange for the return of the strategic highlands, Syria dissolve its alliances with Iran, Hezbollah and Palestinian militant factions who maintain headquarters in Damascus.
Secret proposition of peace? It is absurd.

Remember - from KGB_resident's perspective, when Russia annexes something it gained in war it's Right and Proper. When Israel annexes territory it gained in war it's different because reasons.
It's funny. You explain my point of view while don't explain your own one.
I believe that a referendum in Golan Hights is needed where local population (excluding Jewish settlers) could express its will. Do you agree with it?

Last edited:
The whole Israeli / Arab interface makes "The Troubles" look like a spat between two small children over a football.

Making unilateral big statements like Trump has done will simply generate even more bad feeling.

The Arabs and Jews have been at each others' throats for as long as I can remember, I expect they will still be at it when I leave this mortal coil, and even when my children pass on.

Trump has, as usual, stuck his size 10s into a situation he has negligible understanding of.

Surely sending Blair as a Middle East peace envoy was far worse than anything Trump could do

It's funny. You explain my point of view while don't explain your own one.
I believe that a referendum in Golan Hights is needed where local population (excluding Jewish settler) could express its will. Do you agree with it?

Good idea.
You will of course also agree that referendums in Crimea and Eastern Ukraine are good idea too, won’t you?