"Prepare To Meet Thy Maker" The EOD Lonely Walk Photo...

Discussion in 'RLC' started by air_tra_con, Oct 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i remember seeing this photo online a few years ago, and i also remember seeing it when i was a serving number 2 at girdwood in the early nineties...

it depicts, somewhat ironically, a number 1 approaching a suspect vehicle, and on the side of a house is a huge billboard with the words 'Prepare To Meet Thy Maker' on it!

does anyone know where i can download this photo, or can anyone who has it email me a copy?

thanks in advance from an ex-ammo tech

edit: i'm pretty sure this photo is floating about the felix center...
  2. Photo is copywrite 321 EOD Sqn RLC. Some one there may be able to help.
  3. "Prepare to meet thy God" - Amos 4:12.

On the Manor Street church - I am looking at a photo of it right now!!

321 PRI probably has more copies of the photo than it knows what to do with, so I suggest you make them an offer!

A copy is also on http://www.eod-solutions.com/eod.htm - so perhaps contact them.
  4. that's it!

thanks HappyAmateur - much appreciated... :)
  5. diplomat

diplomat War Hero Book Reviewer

6. diplomat

Quiz: But who was the EOD Operator?

Many claim to have been 'that man'. Initials only as answer please for OPSEC!

No prizes though.
  7. diplomat

APFSDS - Happy to oblige.
  8. It was pre 1990 when i was in WIS, I was told that it was my old boss from his EOD tour C***s H, I cant remember him denying it. It was round about that same time that his No2 allegedly blue tacked a parkway timer on the back of his helmet ticking down. He was a bit 'P'd off apparently.
  9. diplomat

You win the coconut.
  10. Ahh, but who was the No 2???

Small, Jock & Noisy perhaps..?
  11. He's the Ethnic Badger.

That parkway trick is dead funny, until someone else does it to you a couple of years later.

My No.2 also did the bunny ears thing on the EOD helmet. It didn't half hurt.

He told me later.
  12. Not sure if it would work for recruiting but definately a one in a million pic that brings it home what the bomb Doctors are all about.
  13. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

14. deleted
  15. All kit, no common sense

What is it with the Septics having to put that b****y flag up everywhere and saying the pledge of allegiance everyday, what an insecure bunch.