Prepare To Meet Thy God

Total ******* respect.

No 1 doing the long walk yes total respect.

What a guy... the only long walk I managed was to the CO's with "ANDTHERE'SNOFUCKINGCOFEEYOU****!" ringing in my ears after a minor disagreement with someone when I was over-refreshed.
Knocked some ****** out in the bar then ?

Nah, nothing that brave... got caught nicking a catering sized can of Corned Beef for no ******* reason and then got all stroppy with cooky when I was tired and emotional... nothing grand.
Good drills Corned beef is tasty when you are half cut & the burger van is shut.

Good drills Corned beef is tasty when you are half cut & the burger van is shut.
Powdered mashed potato is also tasty under those circumstances and no nasty sharp edges. However, being caught with half a pound of white powder in your locker during inspection is a bit hairy for a few hours.

Powdered mashed potato is also tasty under those circumstances and no nasty sharp edges. However, being caught with half a pound of white powder in your locker during inspection is a bit hairy for a few hours.
March the guilty ****** in.

Any idea how effective those suits are, would they protect you from a firework?
Designed to protect you from 1/4lb of explosive with 1/2 lb of nails IIRC, but as most were held together with black nasty, less.

New ones are better.