Prepare to Crash Out Chaps War is Coming

433714449.jpg
Terribly irresponsible journalism I think. Anything for a cheap headline!!

OK, but can we side with Germany this time?

I think it would go a lot better.

What was it Churchill said " The Hun is either at your throat, or at you feet", methinks Europes feet must stink.

I showed it to a few Hermans this morning, no sense of humour...... ;-)
The one I have just shown it to said "Yeah and this time we leave Russia alone and invade you lot first".

Some of them have learnt to have a sense of humour. :)

Funny,I live there and have seen fcuk all about this in the press,in fact they´re all patting themselves on the back as they believe they´ve cracked the worst of the crisis.

Maybe GB should just ban Jews from owning British newspapers,save a hell of a lot of aggro and Europe could grow closer together quite well without stupid headlines like this to cause more hate between ex enemies.

Funny,I live there and have seen fcuk all about this in the press,in fact they´re all patting themselves on the back as they believe they´ve cracked the worst of the crisis.

Maybe GB should just ban Jews from owning British newspapers,save a hell of a lot of aggro and Europe could grow closer together quite well without stupid headlines like this to cause more hate between ex enemies.
Her wittering on about ensuring the next 50 years of peace in Europe was all over the news last night. ARD/ZDF etc

On a more serious note and looking through a very dim looking glass into the future would the Russians allow Germany to rearm to wartime status?

I think they would chuck some instant sunshine about before that happens.

View attachment 53884
Terribly irresponsible journalism I think. Anything for a cheap headline!!
Makes a bloody change it's not the Wail ;-)

All this EU fiscal crisis is getting on my tits FFs, I think I'll head back to Kos (there yesterday) where they really give a shit about the economy...

Would that mean the end of BFG fuel coupons? Stand by for new thread "Fuel Coupons stopped - the Final Morale Breaker"
But, hey ho, all you bling chasers can look forward to a few more (unless they call it the NDM in which case, piss off). Just thought, maybe those with maroon berets could actually jump out of a plane.

On a more serious note and looking through a very dim looking glass into the future would the Russians allow Germany to rearm to wartime status?

I think they would chuck some instant sunshine about before that happens.
I think the days of knocking out a load of fighter planes quick and sending some lads for flying lessons are over. Likewise with tanks, ships etc, etc, etc. In fact I imagine everybody would have forgotten what they was arguing about by the time the Box Heads could mount a lightning war.

Makes a bloody change it's not the Wail ;-)

All this EU fiscal crisis is getting on my tits FFs, I think I'll head back to Kos (there yesterday) where they really give a shit about the economy...
Don't forget to take plenty of cash, they're not very good with this modern visa card malarky, summit to do with the Greek tax man.

Things have been going downhill ever since we stopped siding with the Germans against France back in 1871. Prior to that things had been going along swimmingly. Foreign Office, take note.