premature ejaculation.whats the solutions?

#2
Stick yer thumb over the hole in the end of yer nob.
 
#4
Engage in a prolonged period of self abuse till all the nerves in your knob are shagged ragged
 
#5
#6
Premature says who? Who cares when it happens so long as it happens?

Same sort of problem with women faking orgasm. They really shouldn't bother as we don't actually care. :)

Still if you really want something then see if the doc will give you some novocain - Tom Sharpe explains its use in one of his books.
 
#7
Keep a picture of Mo Mowlem in your mind.
 
#9
Shag a fat ugly munter.
 
#10
You seem to think it's some sort of problem. What it means is you get down the Flea and Ferret quicker.
Stupid boy.
 
#12
10% of UK males felt the had a problem with PE. The other 90% didn't feel it was a problem.
 
#15
I didn't say i was suffering from it,casanova.

Why ask then?

When I fist got with my (now ex) missus, her Mum had bought her some johnnies for use with her previous boyfriend.
Not to blow my own trumpet, but I have quite a bit of stamina in that department but this particular time, I could not chuck my muck for love nor money.

Turns out these bags had aesthetic in them for people of 'a nervous disposition'
 
#16
Why ask then?

When I fist got with my (now ex) missus, her Mum had bought her some johnnies for use with her previous boyfriend.
Not to blow my own trumpet, but I have quite a bit of stamina in that department but this particular time, I could not chuck my muck for love nor money.

Turns out these bags had aesthetic in them for people of 'a nervous disposition'

Well thats just it see.maybe i want to be the ultimate love machine.
 
#19
Why ask then?

When I fist got with my (now ex) missus, her Mum had bought her some johnnies for use with her previous boyfriend.
Not to blow my own trumpet, but I have quite a bit of stamina in that department but this particular time, I could not chuck my muck for love nor money.

Turns out these bags had aesthetic in them for people of 'a nervous disposition'
Thank you for this horrible mental picture Pebbles....



Oh, and I think you are doing it wrong.
 
#20
shag birds (or boys) you do NOT fancy
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Miscellaneous Jokes 0
FARMBOY The NAAFI Bar 23
The_0ne The NAAFI Bar 7

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top