premature ejaculation.whats the solutions?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by superjb, May 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well what are they?
  2. Stick yer thumb over the hole in the end of yer nob.
  3. Start earlier
  4. Engage in a prolonged period of self abuse till all the nerves in your knob are shagged ragged
  5. Something to do with the stock market?
  6. Premature says who? Who cares when it happens so long as it happens?

Same sort of problem with women faking orgasm. They really shouldn't bother as we don't actually care. :)

Still if you really want something then see if the doc will give you some novocain - Tom Sharpe explains its use in one of his books.
  7. Keep a picture of Mo Mowlem in your mind.
  8. Solution: a liquid mixture in which the minor component (the solute) is uniformly distributed within the major component (the solvent).
  9. Shag a fat ugly munter.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. You seem to think it's some sort of problem. What it means is you get down the Flea and Ferret quicker.
    Stupid boy.
  11. Have a wank before, give her lots of foreplay, don't let her nosh you off etc It's not rocket science!
  12. 10% of UK males felt the had a problem with PE. The other 90% didn't feel it was a problem.
  13. I didn't say i was suffering from it,casanova.
  14. I was going to find out what spunk is made up of, however I found this picture instead.

15. Why ask then?

When I fist got with my (now ex) missus, her Mum had bought her some johnnies for use with her previous boyfriend.
    Not to blow my own trumpet, but I have quite a bit of stamina in that department but this particular time, I could not chuck my muck for love nor money.

Turns out these bags had aesthetic in them for people of 'a nervous disposition'