Premature ejaculation is genetic?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FARMBOY, Oct 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I was a kid I told my Dad I wanted to be an astronaut so I could be shot into space, and he said "You very nearly were!". Now I know what he meant.

2. Well, it can be said, its in my genes.

I'll get me coat.

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Premature ejaculation is in the mind of a woman. If she can't keep up thats her fucking problem.

4. I can't believe this! It was intended by nature for geezers to get to the vinegar strokes as quickly as possible while all those spears and rocks were flying around and seriously reducing his chances of ever becoming a dad.

It was also intended by nature that Dorises are shagged in the doggy postition; that's why geezers' plonkers have the most sensitive side underneath, while Dorises' clacks have all those corresponding exciting riffles inside that only come into play in such a position.

The best way to encounter pre-come tendencies is to just keep right on fückin' after the first time. Three times, four times. Seven times, even? It represents joy for all concerned!

Fück all these scientists with their convoluted theories, they all need a good roasting.

MsG

5. :D

6. :lol:

Have to remember that one,.... an excuse to employ at a suitable juncture in time.

7. a clever man once told me... "it pays to be a winner!"

8. It can get to be fun actually,seeing if you can cum before the 3 minutes are up! :p

9. Fcuk - a whole 3 mins..... that's normally enough time to do the deed, and be half-way through the post shag beer & pizza... :)

10. Maybe that could be a new Olympic sport and a mixed one at that. Anyone fancy a race?

11. :lol: I was on the phone to someone about this very subject "i said i would lke to speak to someone about premature ejactul....... oops sorry i will ring you back .... :D

12. As mentioned before, it's an evolved survival trait to avoid being eaten by the Big, Furry and Nasty types around our ancestors and it is therefore a sign of superior genetic material.

That's women for you, always living in the moment and not a thought for the future well-being of their children. Tchah!

13. Accidental discharges chaps??

14. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

I was invited to the annual dinner of the premature ejaculation society.

When asking if there was a dress code, they replied "No, just come in your pants"

:oops: :oops: :oops: