Premature ejaculation is genetic?

When I was a kid I told my Dad I wanted to be an astronaut so I could be shot into space, and he said "You very nearly were!". Now I know what he meant.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Premature ejaculation is in the mind of a woman. If she can't keep up thats her fucking problem.

I can't believe this! It was intended by nature for geezers to get to the vinegar strokes as quickly as possible while all those spears and rocks were flying around and seriously reducing his chances of ever becoming a dad.

It was also intended by nature that Dorises are shagged in the doggy postition; that's why geezers' plonkers have the most sensitive side underneath, while Dorises' clacks have all those corresponding exciting riffles inside that only come into play in such a position.

The best way to encounter pre-come tendencies is to just keep right on fückin' after the first time. Three times, four times. Seven times, even? It represents joy for all concerned!

Fück all these scientists with their convoluted theories, they all need a good roasting.

MsG

B_AND_T said:
Premature ejaculation is in the mind of a woman. If she can't keep up thats her fucking problem.
:lol:

Have to remember that one,.... an excuse to employ at a suitable juncture in time.

B_AND_T said:
It can get to be fun actually,seeing if you can cum before the 3 minutes are up! :p

taboo said:
B_AND_T said:
It can get to be fun actually,seeing if you can cum before the 3 minutes are up! :p
Fcuk - a whole 3 mins..... that's normally enough time to do the deed, and be half-way through the post shag beer & pizza... :)

taboo said:
B_AND_T said:
Maybe that could be a new Olympic sport and a mixed one at that. Anyone fancy a race?

:lol: I was on the phone to someone about this very subject "i said i would lke to speak to someone about premature ejactul....... oops sorry i will ring you back .... :D

As mentioned before, it's an evolved survival trait to avoid being eaten by the Big, Furry and Nasty types around our ancestors and it is therefore a sign of superior genetic material.

That's women for you, always living in the moment and not a thought for the future well-being of their children. Tchah!

I was invited to the annual dinner of the premature ejaculation society.

When asking if there was a dress code, they replied "No, just come in your pants"

:oops: :oops: :oops:

rebel_with_a_cause said:
taboo said:
B_AND_T said:
Maybe that could be a new Olympic sport and a mixed one at that. Anyone fancy a race?
The women would win every time!We are to well practiced. :wink:

taboo said:
rebel_with_a_cause said:
taboo said:
B_AND_T said:
Faked finishes don't count.

rebel_with_a_cause said:
taboo said:
rebel_with_a_cause said:
taboo said:
B_AND_T said:
Faked finishes don't count.
If i ever felt the need to fake it i would just sod off home and have a strum.A bit of toothpaste and you can do it in less than 3! :wink:

It's simple and it involves a lil' ole' country boy tactic to avoid the prem's.

No matter how good looking she is, lay her down and just imagine some one has just given you a whole steel bucket full of pig sh1t to drink.

Just hold it up to your mouth until you connect, lip on sh1t. Then slowly take it down, gulp by gulp cowboy.

If you are doing her doggy style - just spew it up all over her back to finish.

Job done.