Pregnant Man Gives Birth!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sparky2339, Jul 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just saw the BBC news and some Yank bloke has given birth - only in America!!!

Now they've really gone and done it this time!!!!!

Will he claim maintenance??

2. Not really a man, though, as he still had a vagina and ovaries..one of those 'transgender' types caught mid-turn..s/he decided to have a kid before finishing the transfer from girl to guy even though s/he had already started the drugs and such to make the switcheroo..

Hate to think what the kid will grow up thinking..predict years of therapy and possible hearing kid went' off' and shot up a mall at some later date.

3. Its a Lesbo, hence the fact she was able to become pregnant.

Yep,what he said!!

4. That's what I get for turning on the TV while still half asleep.

Did I just write that sentence? Oh well, this started badly and its gonny end badly....

Wise man say sound bites no bladdy good till u wakey wakey sah!!!

Thanks chaps....

I'm going back to bed - probably have bladdy nightmares now.....

5. Its they way they headline it 'Man has baby'.

Its not news otherwise, to be fair it isn't newsworthy full stop.

6. Being given birth to by a "man"

ergh :roll:

7. Thats not a man, its an ugly flat chested chick.

But ugly woman gives birth does not sell newspapers.

8. Does if it has photos.

9. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

who wants to see photos of a trans giving birth .... one thing's for sure - i don't :p

10. The worlds a fcuking freak show................and I'll bet it had f all to do with publicity money.

11. Not at all. The shimmy in question has been on TV seventeen times and quoted in thirty six newspapers expressly stating that heshe wants no publicity

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

There's the rub (geddit?), the bint is actually a bint who hasn't actually had a sex change at all - just had her t1ts lopped off. Stuck a test-tube up her flange, got preggers, had a baby.

Until it got a functioning d1ck, grows a pair, makes its own 'man hormone', it ain't a man. Sue me!

13. I read the tittle of this thread and thought that maybe the Austrian authorities had left one in the cellar.

So basically; A woman got pregnant who also has a beard and looks like a bloke with no tits. Whoooopydeeedooo!

14. You want to be called Sue?

There's irony somewhere here...

15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

We know a song about that, don't we kids :D

I don't do irony, and I certainly don't do dishes!