pregnant chain smoking 11 year old

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by theoriginalphantom, May 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. pregnant at 11

words fail me,
  2. Tony's legacy. He must be so proud.
  3. Before he turns one what?
  4. Scrounging scumbag. Free house, more income than me, never need a job and no education.

5. And the mum's proud of what? - the chance of another house next door.
    A whole family thieving more than oxygen.
  6. msr

msr LE

So who's the mug? ;)

7. My mother would have torn my head clean from my shoulders, and that would have been just for the smoking!!
  8. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Radio Scotland ran a piece on it this morning, unbelievable.

Lass has been smoking since she was 9, went on regular trips to Edinburgh for drinking, felt she wanted to have sex so went and did it.

However she didn't think she could get pregnant because it was her first time!

Mother is very proud of her daughter and feels the event has brought them closer together.

She was still at Primary school for F***'s sake, sometimes you can't do anything but blame the parents!
  9. my gast is flabbered ............... :evil:

10. I vaguely remember my first time.

I didn't get pregnant.

Definite lack of contraception.

By her mother.
  11. Has she got her arrse username yet?

She can take advice off the maidens, on how to get squaddies to let them move in :D
  12. From The Sexual Offences Act 2003...

Section 5 Rape of a child under 13

(1) A person commits an offence if-

(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person with his penis, and
    (b) the other person is under 13.
    (2) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for life.
    And before anyone mentions consent (see Section 74, below), a child under 13 does not (in the eyes of the law) have the capacity to consent. Anyone else having sex with an 11-year old would be branded a peadoplhile and hounded out of town. Perhaps this girl should be introduced to Paul Gadd. I'd like to see the spokesman from whatever constabulary covers this girl saying that prosecuting her peadophile rapist is not in the public interest!

Section 74 "Consent"

For the purposes of this Part, a person consents if he agrees by choice, and has the freedom and capacity to make that choice.

Edited to add italics
  13. Surely someone could put something in the water supply for that area in order to render them all infertile!!

I bet her first benefits cheque is spent on burberry for the bairn.

What a waste of O2.
  15. It is absolutely, 100% the parent's fault. Of course she sounds like a blithering idiot, she's a child (albeit a precocious one). Her so-called adult role models are the ones that should serve jail time for negligence.