Pregnant at 13, mum at 14, GCSEs at 15

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by arby, Dec 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. boyfriends?!!? Plural?!?!?

discuss :twisted:

2. Perhaps if Kizzy spent less time with boyfriends and more time keeping her f*cking legs together, she wouldn't be so busy with her seven month old son?

3. Mind citing that?

4. I hope the father was charged with rape and she has been sterilized. Another stupid little bitch thats going to be a drain on the taxpayer for life and the 3 or 4 other kids it'll have.

5. So the father, rather than accepting his responsibilities, chose to move away? Just how old was the father, then?

Answering myself, it seems he was 13 at the time. Evidently, his parents decided that he shouldn't get lumbered....

6. Put them compulsorily on the Pill until they're 21. Feck it, add it to the Estate water supply. Their menfolk are mutants already, one more twist to the old DNA won't make a difference.

7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

She intends to be a politian, or an occupational therapist - she seems idealy qualified (assuming she gets 5 GSCE's at pass grade).

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

If she wants to be a politician, she may as well save the effort of getting her exams. She could be a labliar politician, but only if she's black, lesbian, and an immigrant - oh, maybe she can't then.

9. I think you misread, mate. It's her kids who are illegitimate.

10. you see if she was in a hijab 24/7 and not allowed to go to school this never would have happened....bring on the sharia

11. At least she has some aspirations.

The chap who knocked her up needs seeing to - she's not even that attractive.

12. Kaylib?

Well, if I'm not mistaken she'll probably fail her G.C.S.E. in English Language....shouldn't that be spelt Caleb? Or is that the way she thinks it looks like?

/sigh

13. He wouldn't have had to worry about a hairy minge

14. too true, she wouldnt be so keen to "open up" if she was circumcised.