PreCIC

Nah, he's no' that bad, honest, BTW I bet you're glad he's BW!

Contrary to what FFBox has posted, I would hope that the answer to your question is in fact yes and there are other people going.

brucewillis said:
Would'nt even consider it!
aahh, might not be for pre CIC but am going up to abuse, sorry teach stuff involving recruits in small dark places full of training agent :twisted:
Have heard talk about a certain filmstar type man being groomed as it were, any comments?

hahahahah well it went well passed didnt see much of you tho i seen ya abusing i mean teaching phase 1 recruits on CBRN!!!

Marching in Drill and Marching in CBRN suits lol with (R)

:D

FFBox said:
brucewillis said:
Would'nt even consider it!
aahh, might not be for pre CIC but am going up to abuse, sorry teach stuff involving recruits in small dark places full of training agent :twisted:
Have heard talk about a certain filmstar type man being groomed as it were, any comments?
Just saw this, Eh? Groomed for what exactly?

I'd heard talk that the powers to be were trying to coax you to come up, mind you much drink had been supped by that stage

FFBox said:
I'd heard talk that the powers to be were trying to coax you to come up, mind you much drink had been supped by that stage
And if I did, much more would be consumed on my arrival. Thing is I like my place in the south of England (Yorkshire).

But never say never!

It's okay, you've missed it now, not that you missed much

Latest Threads