Pre Xmas pissup in Warwick

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Anyone up for a social pavement/kerb crawl in Warwick? Have spoken to BigBird67 and she's up for it so get your boots on and lets be having you all.

It IS in Warwick, what do you expect? :)
I suspect Ol' Stumpy would be happy to change to a different venue if anyone knows a midlands town other than Birmingham which is a good night out?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
C'mon, there's 2 of you so far, even Trans had 3 at the one he organised ;-)

If it's not deep into December I'm up for it.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Wales? How vile I've been it rains and is windy. It's also very dark and people talk funny.
Tsk. Needy, needy, needy. I am sure Wales has many fine features. Look...

“The toilet block, which includes ladies, gents and disabled facilities, has no windows as it is abutted by a higher building and surrounded by tall trees. A Glidevale CPD seminar on natural daylight made us think that Sunscoops would be an effective solution to improving the internal conditions in the toilets for users, and make a significant reduction in electricity bills there: before, the lights were permanently switched on. The Sunscoops mean we do not need to have the existing electric lights on during the day and we have installed light sensors so when it is very dark/ past dusk and the toilets are still open, the electric lights automatically come on so users can still see!

That is David Medcraft, Warwick District Council building surveyor.

Is Wales anywhere near Leeds? There is a Harvey Nics in Leeds.

If not Warwick Stratford on Avon. Dead posh that is and lots of places to stay for £4 quid per night.
Public Toilets

The building and maintenance of public toilets in the district is the responsibility of the District Council. Cleaning of the toilets is done by our contractor, ISS UK Ltd. If you have a request, comment, complaint or suggestion, or you require further information please contact us.

To Access Disabled Toilets

Radar Keys are required to access disabled toilets. If you live within the Stratford-on-Avon District you can obtain a key free of charge from the District Council offices. Proof of disability will be required.

If you are a visitor to the District, and have your own national radar key, it will fit our toilets. Alternatively you can obtain a key from the District Council Offices upon payment of £4, which is refundable if you decide to return the key to us.

Please click on the following links for details of locations and service standards.

Location and facility details of public toilets

Location map of car parks in Stratford-upon-Avon (This map also shows the locations of the public toilets)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
To Access Disabled Toilets

Radar Keys are required to access disabled toilets. You can obtain a key from the District Council Offices upon payment of £4, which is refundable if you decide to return the key to us.
So let me get this straight? If I am a wheeler and I need a shite, I have to find my way to the District Council Offices, find somebody human who can speak English and bend down to my level, pay £4 then find a toilet that has a 'radar key?

Tell you what. How about I just sit in the street in my chariot and ******* shit myself? Maybe jam my hand down my strides, get a scoop of shite and throw it at anything that moves you patronising ******* cnuts.

******* Warwick. Still, its not all bad. Here is Warwick Elvis.

warwick-spice-1-1221295608.jpg

My wife has got friends that live in Warwick, so I could crash there.

Although the husband is a recovering alcoholic. So piling into their house at stupid o'clock, singing the Hedgehog Song, whilst having followed through and wearing a traffic cone on my head might not go down well.

Saying that mind, he fell off the wagon last week, so he may be up for joining us. I bet he know's all the best places to drink.

"Tell you what. How about I just sit in the street in my chariot and ******* shit myself? Maybe jam my hand down my strides, get a scoop of shite and throw it at anything that moves you patronising ******* cnuts."

In Stratford on avon that would be seen as street theatre luvvie.

BTW. Enoch Powell is burried in Warwick. Which is in Warwickshire.Grave of Enoch Powell | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

View attachment 53761 [/QUOTE]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eyebrows of Doom The NAAFI Bar 108
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 13
uncle_vanya The NAAFI Bar 2