Pre Xmas pissup in Warwick

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by allgone2ratsh1t, Oct 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone up for a social pavement/kerb crawl in Warwick? Have spoken to BigBird67 and she's up for it so get your boots on and lets be having you all.
  2. miserable *******!
  3. It IS in Warwick, what do you expect? :)
  4. I suspect Ol' Stumpy would be happy to change to a different venue if anyone knows a midlands town other than Birmingham which is a good night out?
  5. C'mon, there's 2 of you so far, even Trans had 3 at the one he organised ;-)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. **** off! I count as 3 on my own!
  7. Where is Warwick?
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Wales. I Googled it. Doesn't even have a Mango or Banana Republic. They do have toilets. So that's all right.

Warwick Toilets | Glidevale
  9. If it's not deep into December I'm up for it.
  10. Wales? How vile I've been it rains and is windy. It's also very dark and people talk funny.
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Tsk. Needy, needy, needy. I am sure Wales has many fine features. Look...

“The toilet block, which includes ladies, gents and disabled facilities, has no windows as it is abutted by a higher building and surrounded by tall trees. A Glidevale CPD seminar on natural daylight made us think that Sunscoops would be an effective solution to improving the internal conditions in the toilets for users, and make a significant reduction in electricity bills there: before, the lights were permanently switched on. The Sunscoops mean we do not need to have the existing electric lights on during the day and we have installed light sensors so when it is very dark/ past dusk and the toilets are still open, the electric lights automatically come on so users can still see!

That is David Medcraft, Warwick District Council building surveyor.

Is Wales anywhere near Leeds? There is a Harvey Nics in Leeds.
  12. You won't woo me to wales with talk of the architectural beauty of shitholes.
  13. Me dad said I'm not allowed to play out with you anymore.
  14. Its worse than that...i's near...dun dun DUUUNNNN....berrmingum!!!
  15. Even worse the place will be littered with broken Land Rovers.