Pre-US election attack fears: Yanks flee. US castrated by Obama

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Radiance, Oct 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An utter display of cowardice that would make a Frenchman proud! More Al Qaeda pre-US election attacks forecast: Americans quietly lifted out

2. To be fair, I would bug out as well, so I wouldn't have to put up with the coverage and have to listen to all the lies.

3. The State Department has done a thorough risk assessment in the light of recent events.

They have taken precautionary measures just in case.

Where is the story?

Oh, yes that's it! The Republicans are getting desperate and are trying anything to discredit O'Bama. His record should do the job on its own but the redneck tendency can't get their shit in a sock!

4. I think it is more likely to be fears of attack after whatever happens to the Iranian nuclear program, rather than anything to do with elections.

5. Seems eminently sensible to me. Ship out those who are as useful as tits on a fish - which considering it is a Government Department will be a lot of them. Fill their accommodation with canned goods and ammo and prepare for Rourkes Drift II.

• Like Like x 2
  6. debka?

Tinfoil.com

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

So...you reckon that BAOR's plan to evacuate dependents in the event of a ramp up to war with the Warsaw Pact was the work of cowards? Or a sensible decision to ensure that the concern for family didn't distract the people who needed to be there?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I really do not know how you can compare a war with the Warsaw pact with a low possibility of a terrorist attack, thats just ridiculous.

9. Oh?

I seem to recall the big bogeyman was Spetnaz and other naughty boys carrying out attacks on infrastructure and accommodation/0ffices etc

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well, the IRA did a little playing there as well, but there wasn't an all out evacuation of all the families was there? Bouillabase seems to be comparing an all out war with the evacuation of families to some potential terrorist attacks.

11. This thread has possibly the most tear streaked and hysterical title ever on ARRSE.

• Like Like x 5
  12. IRA may have been a bit bastards but driving a one ton suicide truck bomb into the MQ's was not really their MO, was it?

13. And of course the UK has never reduced diplomatic posts in various flashpoints to minimum numbers ...

I suppose much better you have dips' families killed, held hostage, etc. That'll show the ragheads. Hell yeah!

14. In some peoples' minds it is only 6 weeks until the lefty, liberal, fluffy, closet-muslim gets back into power and starts destroying their country with healthcare, handouts and other commie ideas. Even worse he may even take their guns off them, make homosexuality compulsory and give Alaska back to the Ruskies

No wonder they are getting hysterical

15. maybe its also better to have no one home when a certain middle eastern country strikes another's allegedly multi-purpose power plant, and that said country retaliates at the nearest US presence around.