Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Training Fitness

D

D0DG3R

You know its funny I originally looked at this website for its maturity and good conversations between users but how wrong was I?

It seems a lot of you've I've spoken too are either racists, cnuts in general or have some sort of mental issue which makes you angry at everyone.

I pity you sad fucks honestly, grow the **** up and keep your low pathetic opinions to your self because no one gives a shit.

This thread is about helping someone with advice, sure some info here and there might be incorrect or not precise for what he is trying to achieve but **** me, like being in school again.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
You know its funny I originally looked at this website for its maturity and good conversations between users but how wrong was I?

It seems a lot of you've I've spoken too are either racists, cnuts in general or have some sort of mental issue which makes you angry at everyone.

I pity you sad fucks honestly, grow the **** up and keep your low pathetic opinions to your self because no one gives a shit.

This thread is about helping someone with advice, sure some info here and there might be incorrect or not precise for what he is trying to achieve but **** me, like being in school again.

Last exception..

You ******* lunatic... you came to Arrse for those reasons?

Good job you didn't join the army, then isn't it?

The_Duke

LE

There are a number of opinions expressed on this thread, which vary depending on the experience and opinions of the poster.

All are valid and/or correct to a greater or lesser extent and all posted without resorting to petty name calling - except yours.

If you want to continue posting, adapt your posting style to suit.

Last exception..

You ******* lunatic... you came to Arrse for those reasons?

Good job you didn't join the army, then isn't it?

DL, this is the lad who thinks that what's written on his JIs is crap. When it tells him to turn up for selection wearing a trackie. He says, oh no, that's wrong. Then starts slating everyone who disagrees with him. Go figure!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Footballers use it and other athletes.... It's naturally occurring in red meat and all it does is draws water into your muscles, so it makes you look better and increases muscle function, so you can train a bit harder.

creatine helps you in a anaerobic excercises- i.e. short but intensive (like: sprint- it was the place where it debuted in 80').
but you would be better of with EAA/BCAA (yes, yes I know the former one contain the latter one)- they are useful not only for bodybuilders, but they also limit the DOMS.

D

D0DG3R

DL, this is the lad who thinks that what's written on his JIs is crap. When it tells him to turn up for selection wearing a trackie. He says, oh no, that's wrong. Then starts slating everyone who disagrees with him. Go figure!

Incorrect I never said no one was wrong and only voiced my opinion, too much for your small mind to process?

As for the name calling, logically I didn't because I didn't say no ones name nor selected out anyone.

Both incorrect as per usual, go ahead little boys try make this into an argument ;)

Incorrect I never said no one was wrong and only voiced my opinion, too much for your small mind to process?

As for the name calling, logically I didn't because I didn't say no ones name nor selected out anyone.

Both incorrect as per usual, go ahead little boys try make this into an argument ;)

Go away little boy, before you get this thread locked as well.

D

D0DG3R

Go away little boy, before you get this thread locked as well.

Wasn't me that got the thread locked though was it.

It was quite a few of us, if I remember 5 or so of you trying hard to insult me while I sat back and laughed at how sad you are.

If this gets locked too it would be a good thing because from how I see it certain individuals should get banned for being cnuts in general.

Got nothing nice to say, then shut the **** up.

The_Duke

LE
DODG3R ha just earned himself 24 hours to cool off and think things through.

For the rest of you, please feel free to carry on with your advice to live on 45 Kg of mung beans and a gazillion star jumps per day for the body beautiful.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs

The IRA are playing The Fields Of Athenry downstairs and I REALLY need to go and irritate them... but you're just irrresistable.

I wish I was your DS.

[video=youtube;KtzEaWc36lw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtzEaWc36lw[/video]

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs

For the rest of you, please feel free to carry on with your advice to live on 45 Kg of mung beans and a gazillion star jumps per day for the body beautiful.

Yes Boss.

I'm done.

The IRA are playing The Fields Of Athenry downstairs and I REALLY need to go and irritate them... but you're just irrresistable.

I wish I was your DS.

[video=youtube;KtzEaWc36lw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtzEaWc36lw[/video]

Wasting your time. He knows more than serving soldiers, STABs like moi, kids who have recently been though selection, and those in the joining process at the mo. And yes, I too would love to be one of his PTI's for the day!

Right, you bunch of cnuts - you've all got a like... some more deserved than others.

Yes you can get fitter by training and screw the diet... but to do it properly, you have to screw the nut and eat properly as well. (esp if you want to look good on the back of all that training so's women notice)

D_L. Out.

Dry yer eyes, Princess.

I would say "stop crying in your brown rice and coley" but it doesn't have the same ring as "beer", which, being a health nut, you don't partake in.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Wasting your time. He knows more than serving soldiers, STABs like moi, kids who have recently been though selection, and those in the joining process at the mo. And yes, I too would love to be one of his PTI's for the day!

It's worse than that...

Cheeky cnuts are playing this now... to irritate me, obviously...

[video=youtube;1gxQaKYFx-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gxQaKYFx-4[/video]

Necky bastards.

It's worse than that...

[video=youtube;1gxQaKYFx-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gxQaKYFx-4[/video]

Necky bastards.

Ye joys of thee Lion's den, old chap. Wouldn't surprise me, if we're back there soon.

Oi, I was going to sell that as the latest fat-burning lean plan to the rich, flabby, and clueless set. And I was going to cut you in for 25%.

Spoilt it all now, you... you... you... c.. c... c naffi word!

It's worse than that...

Necky bastards.

I thought you were going... like, some time ago.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Right..

All good.

I'm off to irritate the IRA.

[video=youtube;OIVSpY8xY9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIVSpY8xY9I[/video]

If I don't post again, you'll be knowing why.

Radio check in the morning.

Are you really gone, or just doing a Bwyan?

Latest Threads