pre selection result?

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by andywalsh1, Jul 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi names andy im new to this..had pre selection yesterday and went well overall...passed everything icebreaker went well was confident during... wrecked my ankle 2 weeks prior to this genuinely and instead of cancelling i rested and ran it.... i normally run around the 9.30 mark but got 10.39 in pre selection... i understand my run time has to be less than 12.45 for the royal irish regiment i picked as my first choice but with that run time that i got will i advance to adsc??? any hepl appreciated to put my a sum sort of ease .. :)
  2. yeah should do, the people at pre selection will tell your recruiter if they think your ready to attend ADSC. Make sure your run is under 10:30 for selection though.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ye hopefully.... is there a certain time i need to have completed it in or is it the basic 12.45 for pre selection...i am confident ill be hitting the 9.30 mark for selection IF i get a date for adsc...just hope that run tme was enought to get me into selection...10.39,,nyone else get a run time around that?
  4. Use the search, use the stickies.