Pre-RMAS 11 week course

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by alf88, Mar 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm new to the site so apologies in advance is there is somwhere blindingly obvious which answers my question.....
    I just passed AOSB but have been asked to attend the Pre-RMAS at the ASE in Worthy Down. I was wondering if anyone knows what this course is all about, is it useful, what is taught and how people rate the course?

I know I was useless at the questions on english literature, music, art and history as I haven't been taught those since I was 14. I do a science based degree so Mozart's catalogue of work doesn't feature. Has that contributed to me finding myself on this or is it other aspects?

2. Look and ye shall find:

First

Second

etc... Any unanswered questions PM me.

3. Cheers for the links. Helped a lot.
    The course seems quite useful and actually sounds a bit of a laugh.
    Not to keen on more assessments though, thought i'd done enough at the AOSB but it doesn't sound too bad.

4. Well first off alf congrats on passing.

Secondly, I am attending the PRMAS course starting in May, i assume you are on the sept course? Anyway, if you have any questions feel free to PM me, ive got quite alot of info sent through from Worthy down