Pre-ITC Catterick course for potential PARAS new in 2009

Can anyone shed some light on this? I understand that for the Parachute Regiment there is a new system in place where you must attend a short course, similar to ADSC before starting Phase 1. I have yet to gain any info, can anyone share any?

LiamP said:
Can anyone shed some light on this? I understand that for the Parachute Regiment there is a new system in place where you must attend a short course, similar to ADSC before starting Phase 1. I have yet to gain any info, can anyone share any?
aye thats true cos so many people drop out after 6 weeks mate its just a tester :D

thehitman said:
LiamP said:
aye thats true cos so many people drop out after 6 weeks mate its just a tester :D

and how do you know this ???

Thanks for the link there marty it provided plenty of information. Anyone Reading this I would recommend checking out the link for info on the PRAC. Cheers.