Pre herrick training question

I hope to be the enemy for some pre herrick guys in October, out of interest what sort of things should I expect?

I hope to be the enemy for some pre herrick guys in October, out of interest what sort of things should I expect?
I'm going to have to call 'Wah' on this one.......

More of a wind up dear. Use the force.

No wah. More like... How dresse up do I expect to be ie brown paint to the face and aks or shemagh wrapped round the head and usual sa80

A shemagh? Do you think Terry shops at Survival Aids and Silvermans as well?

You need one of those cute sparkley skull caps that will make you really appealing on Manlove Thursdays

You should be shot... I like realistic training!

I have very little knowledge of Terry, apart from how he is portrayed in media and documentaries and from stories from
People I met. So a not very well based knowledge of the man.

I have very little knowledge of Terry, apart from how he is portrayed in media and documentaries and from stories from
People I met. So a not very well based knowledge of the man.
Shut up, idiot.

M

Mark The Convict

Simulate speaking Pashto by grunting and clearing your throat. Wash with powdered milk. Smoke tarred rope rolled in waxed paper.

Wash with powdered milk- I see they have progressed from when I last lived in Helmand! Usually they just dip their hand (the one that just wiped their arse) in water and call that clean