Pre deployment WMIK .50 cal Trg

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Me!_Amph!!, Mar 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, Id like to know how many of our lovely Sqn's have done WMIK .50 Trg before they have gone to Herrick.

The Sqn I am with will be going out on 11, and there may be a possability we may not be required to do it.

Now all I want to do is find some facts so that i can get the guys the training before we go.

Edited because I was stupid in the way i first added this post.

2. Doesn't take long for in theatre training, that's what we did, and continued throughout the tour.

3. I know how to book the training have a friend thats in TAG (G) SASC and he has squared me away with the information.

Just trying to find out how many units have done it from our beloved Corps so i can if the time comes report back that there is a pressidance for the training.

Will be the first time my unit has deployed as a whole since Tellic 1.

Edited because i was wholy unprofessional in the manner that i placed this reply.

4. I have self eddited the posts in this topic as i was truly unprofessional in the way that went about asking for the information.

I unreservidly appologise for any defamation of character that i may have caused to those concerned in the original posts.

5. Ouch mate!

Did 'someones' boss read this thread before you edited it?

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O