• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

PRE DEPLOYMENT TRAINING

Once again i'm off to do my duty in sunny places while those whinging MP T**ts rip us all off. I might submit a few JPA claims before i go to see if i get away with it, and if i get caught i can just hand the money back without being in trouble(YEH REALLY!!!).
However, before i go i have to be put through a load of pointless courses and spend even more time away from the long haired general and my binlids.
I've heard that tours may be put up to 7 or 8 months so that we don't have to do anything before we go. That 7 or 8 months will include all the PDT bits and sounds like a good idea to me. I think that by the time i come back i will have done around 10 months away for a 6 month tour.

But will it work for the REME and the courses we have to do for all the new kit going into theatre? I Stand by for incoming!

:x :x :x

Latest Threads