Pre Army v Navy Drinks (Friday 1st)

After meeting up with some fellow Arsers last year in Covent Garden and having a cracking time, we have decided to do it all again. If anyone wants to join us for a few dozen drinks then we will be at Walkabout CG from about 1400hrs onwards.

Just look out for Kernowpuss dancing on the tables :wink:

ZXR

I think that we may be in London over the weekend - although you'd have to ask the boss: if so, we'll probably drop in for a bit :)

kernowpuss said:
_Artemis_ said:
I think that we may be in London over the weekend - although you'd have to ask the boss: if so, we'll probably drop in for a bit :)
The BOSS??? You'll be there then :wink:
Hahahahaha :D Cocoakid has just reminded me that I can come along unaccompanied - so I'll pitch up while he's still at work, try not to get me too drunk, please... Will make up for missing the St George's Day crawl.

_Artemis_ said:
kernowpuss said:
_Artemis_ said:
Hahahahaha :D Cocoakid has just reminded me that I can come along unaccompanied - so I'll pitch up while he's still at work, try not to get me too drunk, please... Will make up for missing the St George's Day crawl.
I'll bring the milk then :wink:

kernowpuss said:
_Artemis_ said:
kernowpuss said:
_Artemis_ said:
I'll bring the milk then :wink:
Is that what we're calling Bailey's these day? :wink:

kernowpuss said:
I'll be the one dancing on the table with legs like a baby giraffe :D ...........again!!
The table has legs like a baby Giraffe .................. how odd?

RogerOut! said:
kernowpuss said:
I'll be the one dancing on the table with legs like a baby giraffe :D ...........again!!
The table has legs like a baby Giraffe .................. how odd?
If you think her dancing is bad, wai9t til she starts singing 8O

Mr Boots and I will also be attending this soiree. Be gentle we are country folk and not used to Big Lundin!

Latest Threads