Pre AOSB Interview

Hey all,

I have my pre-AOSB interview soon and have a few questions, I would really appreciate any answers.

1) as I am under 18, will a letter from my school suffice as evidence of adress? It says a local government letter is acceptable, I'm just not sure if a school letter counts. (I would ask my CSM however she won't be available as its a Sunday, so I am asking here to get fast answers.)

2) My interview runs through 11am on Remembrance Day. Personally I like to stand in the silence as I feel it shows more respect, will this be allowed?

3) can anyone give some examples of what the questions are like and ways I can prepare that aren't covered on the email that you gets.

Thank you all very much,
JARS
-------------------------------------------------

Hey all,

I have my pre-AOSB interview soon and have a few questions, I would really appreciate any answers.

1) as I am under 18, will a letter from my school suffice as evidence of adress? It says a local government letter is acceptable, I'm just not sure if a school letter counts. (I would ask my CSM however she won't be available as its a Sunday, so I am asking here to get fast answers.)

2) My interview runs through 11am on Remembrance Day. Personally I like to stand in the silence as I feel it shows more respect, will this be allowed?

3) can anyone give some examples of what the questions are like and ways I can prepare that aren't covered on the email that you gets.

Thank you all very much,
JARS
-------------------------------------------------
JARS.......it has been so many years since I commissioned and I was an LE. However I would hope that the service would adhere to the minutes silence (or even two as seems to be the modern norm)

That aside, I would wish you all good fortune. Things have changed,but it remains a decent life & good start in life whether you make a career of it or not. I honestly wish I had my time again......stay safe.