Pre AOSB Interview

Discussion in 'Officers' started by JARS, Nov 8, 2015.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all,

I have my pre-AOSB interview soon and have a few questions, I would really appreciate any answers.

1) as I am under 18, will a letter from my school suffice as evidence of adress? It says a local government letter is acceptable, I'm just not sure if a school letter counts. (I would ask my CSM however she won't be available as its a Sunday, so I am asking here to get fast answers.)

2) My interview runs through 11am on Remembrance Day. Personally I like to stand in the silence as I feel it shows more respect, will this be allowed?

3) can anyone give some examples of what the questions are like and ways I can prepare that aren't covered on the email that you gets.

Thank you all very much,
    JARS
    -------------------------------------------------

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oh, thanks, didn't notice that...the forum is so crowded.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh...that thread is closed....can someone please answer here unless someone knows of a new one?

4. Apologies but you should find what you seek in there or that part of the forum.

5. Ok, I'll try to go through the pages :D, test my perceptive skills a bit

• Like Like x 1
  6. Search function top right may also be of use.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JARS.......it has been so many years since I commissioned and I was an LE. However I would hope that the service would adhere to the minutes silence (or even two as seems to be the modern norm)

That aside, I would wish you all good fortune. Things have changed,but it remains a decent life & good start in life whether you make a career of it or not. I honestly wish I had my time again......stay safe.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks. Yes I would expect them to adhere to the silence.

9. Had my interview :D went really well (I think)

If anyone has any questions about it message me

• Like Like x 1