Prayers needed

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Whiskybreath, May 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi has been wounded:
    [​IMG]

I predict public grief in Hyde Park, Trafalgar Square and outside sundry places of worship around a concerned United Kingdom in the morning.

2. Great , all we need him to do is die and create another bloody martyr :roll:

Any word on wounding Bin-Laden terminally yet?

I see your point Whiskey , and I would hope this Government would point out to the assembled masses that support for an enemy of the UK (If he's been classified as such) is in fact treason.

Any assembly aimed at offering aid, support and succour to an enemy of this country , is in fact treason , and will be treated accordingly.

3. Nothing serious I hope.

4. [PTP] "and will be treated accordingly"
    Give me a break.........you and I know that nothing will happen to upset any of the non-indigenous brethren!!!

5. I'd take a slightly different view: The more muslim terrorists that become martyr's the better.

6. was it a home goal?

why cannot we do the old fashioned method of making martyrs burn the Bustard on some high octane logs?

7. One of the Sky reporters just said that he'd heard a rumour a couple of weeks ago that Mr Z had a chest wound. The story couldn't be confirmed (sic) and so wasn't reported then.

I hope he's been in considerable pain for at least that long.

8. ITN currently questioning whether or not he is in fact dead.

I have seldom so fervently hoped for the existence of hell.

9. As this fella is so high profile, could it not be a leak to make people think he's gone away so he can get a bit of terrorist R n R?

10. Easy to find him tell Readers Digest he wants a subscription that'll do it

11. :D :D :D

12. Shhh. Not so loud Armourer mate! One of the PC brigade on here might accuse you of inciting racism.

13. I see there's no pity or concern for here then.

14. Boys we should not be gloating over a poor enemy that has a chest wound! It is unmilitary and unprofessional.

What we should be doing is finding out who gave him the non-fatal wound and then putting them on Wathgill Ranges for the next three months until they can do the fecking job right, first time! A fine or donation to the ABF would not be out of order either...

As for the Hyde Park Mosque, I cannot imagine what London based troops do on a Saturday night, because it is still standing and not a pile of embers...

15. Who exactly may have fired the offending round?

Were they within the ROE at the time?

Was an Appropriate and Proportionate Level of Force used?

Is it to be considered a too LIBERAL use of expensive ammunition against a misunderstood minority representative?

:D :D :D :D

How does the MCB feel about yet another unprovoked attack?

(Gotta get 'em in while you can PtP :wink: )