Pravda's view on the USA/Iran

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
'Comedy' crayoning removed. Some people who really should know better would do well to remember what forum they're posting in.

Reading that it felt like I had woken up in the 70's or 80's. Not exactly unbiased journalism from the Russian states mouthpiece.

Reading that it felt like I had woken up in the 70's or 80's. Not exactly unbiased journalism from the Russian states mouthpiece.
That was how I felt, all a bit weird.

Maybe I should have put it in the NAAFI and had a free for all on it. ;-)

Cheers
Gadge

Pravda newspaper is absolutely unconnected to Russian authorities. The newspaper is merely a privately owned tabloid, not very popular among the readers. It uses to imitate the old fashioned Soviet style journalism.

The article is an opinion of ms.Lisa Karpova. I hear her name for the first time.

So don't pay much attention to the article.

S

Screw_The_Nut

" "If the war begins, the Russian army base in Armenia will find itself isolated. If it happens, Russia may try to take measures to make a corridor via Georgia, the expert believes. "Georgia and Iran have pragmatic and friendly relations." "

I suppose the South Ossetia war is all distant history to Georgia now, then? o_O
They are Georgians, a.k.a. absolute and total muppets, so what do you expect? Their links to Iran speaks volumes about the kind of nation Georgia aspires to be.

Pravda newspaper is absolutely unconnected to Russian authorities. The newspaper is merely a privately owned tabloid, not very popular among the readers. It uses to imitate the old fashioned Soviet style journalism.

The article is an opinion of ms.Lisa Karpova. I hear her name for the first time.

I was always under the impression that pravda was a state owned newspaper. Pravda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but wiki tells me otherwise. Everyday a schoolday

Lisa Karpova is not on KGB_resident's radar? Clearly a nobody whose words are worthless. :wink:

Pravda is Russia's answer to the Daily Mail.
I know the Daily Mail is somewhat questionable, but I think something got lost in the translation and they somehow confused 'Daily' with 'National' and 'Mail' with 'Enquirer'. Still, a brave effort and at least they spelled their name right on the answer sheet.

Mail stories get hooped yet Pravda are allowed to run? Not even Littlejohn on Crystal Meth would come up with this sort of thing

Meanwhile, Libya attempts to free itself from this "freedom and democracy" scourge brought to Libya by thousands of terrorists: murderers, psychopaths, head chopping nut cases that enjoy bodily mutilation even when the body is already dead, raping women, looting, burning. Oh, the joy of freedom and demon-crazy compliments of NATO Nazis. NATO literally dumped this murderous trash into the country, to fight alongside local criminals and traitors in order to plunder the country's resources. So NATO did more than drop illegal weaponry, including chemical and biological agents...white phosphorous, depleted uranium, sarin. Outbreaks have occurred of tuberculosis due to biological weapons.

How can anybody read that shite? I'm no Cold Warrior and probably a country mile to the left of most on here, but that really does make the Sun sound like responsible balanced journlism.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr The Intelligence Cell 0
Mr Happy Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
A The Intelligence Cell 8