Pravda's view on the USA/Iran

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Gadgwah, Jan 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

'Comedy' crayoning removed. Some people who really should know better would do well to remember what forum they're posting in.

2. Reading that it felt like I had woken up in the 70's or 80's. Not exactly unbiased journalism from the Russian states mouthpiece.

3. That was how I felt, all a bit weird.

Maybe I should have put it in the NAAFI and had a free for all on it. ;-)

Cheers
    Gadge

4. Shades of Cold War rhetoric.

5. Pravda newspaper is absolutely unconnected to Russian authorities. The newspaper is merely a privately owned tabloid, not very popular among the readers. It uses to imitate the old fashioned Soviet style journalism.

The article is an opinion of ms.Lisa Karpova. I hear her name for the first time.

So don't pay much attention to the article.

6. They are Georgians, a.k.a. absolute and total muppets, so what do you expect? Their links to Iran speaks volumes about the kind of nation Georgia aspires to be.

7. I was always under the impression that pravda was a state owned newspaper. Pravda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but wiki tells me otherwise. Everyday a schoolday

8. Lisa Karpova is not on KGB_resident's radar? Clearly a nobody whose words are worthless. :wink:

9. Pravda is Russia's answer to the Daily Mail.

10. I know the Daily Mail is somewhat questionable, but I think something got lost in the translation and they somehow confused 'Daily' with 'National' and 'Mail' with 'Enquirer'. Still, a brave effort and at least they spelled their name right on the answer sheet.