PRANKS!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by monkeyfcuk, Sep 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lets hear some of the "Hammer and note" jokes played on sprogs when there is nothing better to do!

2. Carry on....

3. Ah Brilliant. Why in all the years this site has been running has nobody started a thread about this.

Right I once sent a sprog for-: Tartan Paint, A Long Wait, Cup of Steam, Long Stand.......................................................

4. left handed screw driver, barrier cream.....

5. I once sent a sprog for.....................................

THE FECKING SEARCH BUTTON. CNUT!!!

6. new sigy straight out the factory came into the office i had the hammer and note prep'd..................................

ME:Sig 'Brown' take this note to the SSM then drop this hammer of at the SQMS, SSM needs the message first its REALLY! important.

Sprog: Yeah no drama's.

about 25 seconds later all i could here was the SSM ripping the poor CNUT a new arsehole, SSM new the score but the poor lad was nearly crying.

SQMS then came out and started going mental, ask where the fcuk his hammer was!

hahahahahahahah

7. These threads are no longer funny because they have had the arse ripped out of them by people that were doing these pranks while a lot of us werent even a twinkle in daddies eye

8. so its still funny and i was after new ones to play.

9. I'm shite at pranks. The best I can mange is attatching all the paper clips together in the medical centre. :(

10. They must really like you at the ATC.

11. I was told to go to the QM's for a long stand, although not as thick as the person sniggering tell me to do it, hence why I went to the Naafi for 30 min's and came back and told him what he wanted to hear.

12. Bubble for a spirit level, pack of fallopian tubes.....

13. I think this, along with threads about abusing children directed at Cadet Force AIs, is all that's allowed on the site these days.

FFS don't try & have a sensible debate because the thread will be infested by:

(a) Internet hardmen.
    (b) Right wing lunatics, causing the threads to be closed.
    (c) Members who shout "racist" at anyone who dares criticise anyone of dusky hue, non-Christian background or overseas parentage.
    (d) Ashie/Whet/Sven, although at least these people give us a laugh.
    (e) Cadets & never-served Waltenkommandos.

It's a sign of the times ;)

14. dog shite in tissue on door step set light to it then bang on door,run like feck and watch and laff bollox off as owner tries to stamp out flames !!

15. very true Capt Plume just so bored at work need something to keep me busy.