praise the lord, its chico time no more!!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by tracer, Dec 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. for those of you that have read my other post, you know that im not a fan of reality tv. correct me if im wrong, but wasnt there tens of thousands of people that auditioned for that x factor sh*te? So how the hell did we end with chico? obviously he's the best so thats why he got to that stage........my arrse! Honestly, a fu****g goat herder, lets get real! but i suppose he will release that horendous song 'chico time', and now know doubt we will see him on every chat show going. A talentless git, who has spent too much time alone with the goats and has now took to getting kids in on the act...........is it chico time when the big hand touches the little hand? gary glitter springs to mind!

2. I think he was shagging Sharon Ozborne and thats the only reason he got as far as he did.

Total waste of space.

3. You could always change chanels and watch something else, or like me, fcuk off to the Pub only to find that every fcuking fcuker is talking about the fcukin' fcuk!

4. but chico now has a numbe rone caleed you guessed it........... chico time!